Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson's 'sex addiction prevented him from being the GOAT'?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im pretty sure Tyson wasn't the only boxer to have sex with a lot of women.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      you actually believe that a man who died childless, alone, unmarried, and was never seen off the court with a female by any of his teammates (according to bill simmons book of basketball) slept with 20,000 women?

people are so gullible.

Comment

mike tyson fanatics where worse than floyd and pac fanatics.

there just wasnt a message board back then when he was active to prove this.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanjLarose View Post

Comment

In my opinion it really went downhill after Kevin Rooney was no longer in his corner, that was the start of the end, even if it took a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Long Rad Dong View Post
              Not only is Tyson not the GOAT, he doesn't even deserve to be in the boxing hall of fame. Any man who would bite an opponent to save himself from getting knocked out is a COWARD, and doesn't deserve to be called a fighter. There are kids in my gym who have more heart than Tyson.

And don't tell me Holyfield was head butting him, replay clearly shows that Tyson initiated most of the headbutts in BOTH fights. He even tried to break evanders arm. No, tyson bit his ear because he knew Holyfield was a better fighter than him and was going to whoop him again. So he PLANNED to bite Holyfield's ear even before the 3rd round started. Tyson has all of you fooled.

Holyfield would have beat Tyson regardless of when they fought. Evander was simply the better fighter, Tyson was a one dimensional bully and cannot fight when being pushed backwards. In fact, Holyfield used to beat Tyson's a$$ in sparring when they were still amateurs. Because Holyfield was a man with character and was afraid of no one.

Cus would have been ashamed of him. But Teddy always saw through Tyson, and knew that he had no inner character.
              C'mon man that's ridiculous.

Also he was already knocked out by Holyfield in the first fight so it's not like the bite unknocked him out lol, my point being there was nothing to 'save himself' from as he had already been knocked out twice in fights he was a heavy favourite in by that point ... Tyson just lost it through frustration, terrible thing to do but man how can he not be hall of fame?

Comment

Just like Mike, my sexual prowess will always hinder me from becoming the best at my craft. I feel you, Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanjLarose View Post
                  Originally posted by baxinguy View Post
                  Just like Mike, my sexual prowess will always hinder me from becoming the best at my craft. I feel you, Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                    mike tyson fanatics where worse than floyd and pac fanatics.

there just wasnt a message board back then when he was active to prove this.
                    I tend to agree, so many people bought so heavily into the Tyson mythology that they're making new excuses for him 25 years later.

Comment

Getting pu$$y whipped by Robin Givens didnt help

Comment

Working...
                      X