Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Afraid my Ambien addiction is getting out of hand!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It happens. I took a handful of mushrooms from a man I met at the bar once and called everyone I knew(including ex girlfriends and family members) at 3:00 in the morning and told them I was Mr. Banana Pajama pants man from the audio visual world.

Comment

Originally posted by Kulilin View Post
      It happens. I took a handful of mushrooms from a man I met at the bar once and called everyone I knew(including ex girlfriends and family members) at 3:00 in the morning and told them I was Mr. Banana Pajama pants man from the audio visual world.

lol.........

Comment

You sound like you should be put down honestly. Maybe I'm a litte harsh, but I don't put up with BS, and two chances is too many with me. You will never amount to anything other then a ankle weight on society. Do the deed and save society the trouble, aight? Shot gun in the mouth leaves no doubt.

Comment

I once drank coffee really late at night on a week day, It was so intense I went to work super tired the next day. I'm calm for the most part but at times I like to test my luck by living life on the wild side.

Comment

Working...
          X