Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So is Ali Raymi ever going to fight again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So is Ali Raymi ever going to fight again?

Or did he just want that record even if it wasn't against any noteworthy opponents?

If rigo continues to duck him, we may have seen the end of raymi's boxing career . He may have become disillusioned with the sport. Pretty sad we see a talent like that not fight for a world title despite being ranked.

Comment

Raymi is waging an undercover one man war on the Islamist insurgents currently plaguing Yemen, wiping out terror cells one liver at a time. When his mission of bringing terror to the terrorists is complete he will return to bringing his unique 'bodyshock' terror tactics to the pitifully underprepared world of professional boxing.

Comment

I thought he was injured?

Comment

Only fights undefeated fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
            Only fights undefeated fighters
            Hou if you did not discover this phenom he would have been marginalised by the powers that be. Truly truly one of the all time greats.

Comment

Rigo vs Raymi

Many would think it's crazy to bet on Rigo, but he'll be a 10-1 underdog, minimum, so I might consider it. However, just like in boxing, when Raymi plays Scrabble, he just collects 'O's.

Rigo could NEVER prepare for the body shots he would be forced to take. I would advise him to wear a diaper in the ring.

Also Raymi has the GOAT quotes.

Comment

Does he need to? He's already an all time great. Who has KO'd more undefeated fighters consecutively than he has? That's what I thought. FACTS!

Plus who is left for him to fight? He's taken everyone's "0" and if your not undefeated, why bother fighting this savage beast?

Comment

Eddie Hearn turned him down to fight Joshua tonight.

#Mostduckedever!

Comment

Raymi is a hype job. Sure, he beats the brakes off chumps like Rigondeaux etc any day of the week, but at the end of the day all he beat was nobodies who wes undefeated against a bunch of nobodies.

Comment

Working...
                    X