Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did marquez KO proved his better than pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did marquez KO proved his better than pac?

did marquez prove that his better skilled than pac after The KO?

what i dont understand is if his better skilled than pac how come he has not faced and beat fighters such us fighters pac has beaten

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
    this is a tricky question.. no doubt pacquiao lost to marquez via KO.. but marquez will lose to many of pacquiao's opponent..

so overall pacquiao is better than marquez.. will be higher than him in ATG..
    it is a tricky question indeed
    but i think i have an answer
    correct me if im wrong

Student A = is excellent in all subject, math, biology, physics, anatomy
    Student B = is extraordinary in math but is average in other subject

Student B always beat Student A in Math grade
    but Student A always beat Student B in all other subject except math

base on this i think pac is the overall skilled fighter
    just marquez out skilled him in the counter punching ability what basically KOed him

Marquez:
    Counter Punching skill = A+

Pacquiao:
    Counter Punching skill = A
    pac
    70.00%
    marquez
    30.00%
    Last edited by DoubleLeftH00k; 04-19-2014, 03:03 AM.

you know the answer to your own question .. it wasn't skills that knocked out pacquiao or else he would have done it in there previous meetings it was a spur of the moment perfectly thrown desperation shot .. once in a life time type ****

Comment

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
      you know the answer to your own question .. it wasn't skills that knocked out pacquiao or else he would have done it in there previous meetings it was a spur of the moment perfectly thrown desperation shot .. once in a life time type ****
      not skills wahaha it takes mad skills to read a fighter and set them up to take a punch like that. man to man JMM owns Pac his new daddy

Comment

Marquez is more skilled with his positioning and shot selection. If you watch the career of both fighters from the earliest available fights to the present that's what most people's impressions would be IMO. Pacquiao has greater footspeed, handspeed and power, obviously, and is also tremendously skilled. This is the story of their stalemate and why they have fought on such equal terms.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
          did marquez prove that his better skilled than pac after The KO?

what i dont understand is if his better skilled than pac how come he has not faced and beat fighters such us fighters pac has beaten
          If you look at the video. It was Pac deliberately free delivered his chin moving forward while both hands on his waist. The momentum Pac moving forward chin first to that punch sure will ko anybody. It was stupid on his part and paid the heavy price.

The answer to your question....Pac beat him 3 times in a close fight you can't call a robbery but if you are talking about accomplishments and resume Pac leaves him many miles behind.
          Last edited by straightleft; 04-18-2014, 11:36 PM.

Comment

marquez went to war againts fighters that pac would have out class

katsidis
            diaz

i mean if u say marquez is more skilled why cant he beat fighters like miguel cotto , oscar de la hoya even in fantasy fights

Comment

this is a tricky question.. no doubt pacquiao lost to marquez via KO.. but marquez will lose to many of pacquiao's opponent..

so overall pacquiao is better than marquez.. will be higher than him in ATG..

Comment

He's always been much more skilled than Pac. Pac was blessed with more talent, but JMM's genius always kept him in the fights and allowed him to adapt to Prime pac's relentless aggression.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                  Marquez is more skilled with his positioning and shot selection. If you watch the career of both fighters from the earliest available fights to the present that's what most people's impressions would be IMO. Pacquiao has greater footspeed, handspeed and power, obviously, and is also tremendously skilled. This is the story of their stalemate and why they have fought on such equal terms.
                  Marquez looks good against Pac because he fought Pac how many times for god's sake and he knows how to fight Pac like the back of his hand. Against common opponents like Barrera and Bradley. There is no compassion. Marquez can use his skills against Pac effectively but against other competitors he looks ordinary.
                  Last edited by straightleft; 04-18-2014, 11:37 PM.

Comment

i guess frazier is more skilled than ali going by this logic

Comment

Working...
                    X