Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Edwin Valero a harder puncher than Mathysee?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
    A shame we never got to Jmm-Valero or Pac-Valero. He's a mysterious dude will always be remembered for what he could've been. we never saw valero fight dudes at the top like matthysse did.
    He'll also always be remembered for being a POS murderer. It's funny how he seems to get a pass for that.

He's also overrated.

Comment

does it still hurt, matthysstans?

Comment

No, he is probably in hell now fantasizing about having an early ko win over a fighter the caliber of Peterson. Valero mostly beat other south american bums like himself, lol @ two division weight "champion" with somewhat decent wins in 28 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
          He'll also always be remembered for being a POS murderer. It's funny how he seems to get a pass for that.

He's also overrated.
          Who the heck gives him a pass for being a murderer? i don't think anyone thats not trolling would ever give someone a pass for murdering someone. especially how valero did it. he was a cowardly man. but he had potential as a fighter.

Comment

Aside from the obvious trollbait/"POS murderer" thread, I think Valero will always occupy a space greater than Ibeabuchi, but less than that of Jackson. Relative to Matthysse, you'll have to ask me when Matthysse winds his career up.

Comment

Matthysee hits harder AND has a bigger snake.

How do you like them apples, OP?

Comment

Fact is Edwin Valero wouldve handled and beaten down Danny Garcia, something Matthyse failed todo.

Comment

Hard to rate Valero's power when he never faced a better fighter than DeMarco.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                    Who the heck gives him a pass for being a murderer? i don't think anyone thats not trolling would ever give someone a pass for murdering someone. especially how valero did it. he was a cowardly man. but he had potential as a fighter.
                    Well, compared to the threads and hundreds of post about Stevenson's past, I would say he gets a pass.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      Well, compared to the threads and hundreds of post about Stevenson, I would say he gets a pass.
                      stevenson is an active world champ valero has been dead for years. of course time to time people will bring up valero cause his story is interesting, despite being what u said a "pos murderer" which im not disagreeing with. i think the fact that he did what he did in the highest point of his career with potential big paydays, and being a champion will always puzzle people

Comment

Working...
                      X