No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: J. Mayweather: I Give Bradley a Shot To Beat Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
    Expected because Pac is fighting a legit opponent an undefeated beast. Not some left over who's seen his better days like his nephew. Even tho cotto can knock floyd out and that speaks of how big of a fraud floyd is.
    lol coming from a guy who supports a guy with catch-weights attached to how many fights
    Last edited by Slick561; 02-08-2012, 03:39 PM.

Comment

I feel like it's a good fight on paper and in the ring but I can gaurantee Bradley gets knocked out. Manny will land and he will hurt Bradley.

Comment

he hopes and prays Bradley beats Pac. So Floyd can have another reason to quack!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          he hopes and prays Bradley beats Pac. So Floyd can have another reason to quack!
          Pac praying he doesnt have another marquez type fight lol

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            Tim was a beast, until he chickened out against Khan to unify the JWW titles to fight Casamayor. ARen't you embarassed that Bob gave Tim this fight in this manner.

Imagine how huge this fight would be if Tim was the unified JWW champ after beating Khan.
            So it was ok for Floyd to duck Margarito to fight Baldomir for more money, but it's not ok for Timmy to duck Khan to fight Pacquiao.

Timmy is a small fry in the ducking world, Floyd is still the big cheese.

When Tim starts asking for blood tests and going on vacation then he will be up there with the King of the Duckers

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              sure you do idiot

Comment

i honestly do too...due to styles and the way pac looked in his last fights, i think he'll give pac hell and possibly beat him....

Comment

I've been wanting this fight for awhile...the first Pacman fight I have truly looked forward to since Cotto...JMM III was a pleasantly competitive surprise (a draw in my book, but reasonably could have been 7-5 either way)...This matchup has far more appeal to me than May-Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                    sure you do idiot

Comment

So Pacquiao will received credit for this win?

Comment

Working...
                      X