No announcement yet.

[Video] Me shadow boxing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
    Good footwork especially for only 9 months it'd be good to see more power shots after you use your head movement like Rockin' said but overall good work johncods

God bless and good luck in your first fight man
    Thanks man!

Comment

wow are you serious you're at that level at 9 months? man i've been boxing for 8 months and i'm not even close to your level, you're damn good, as far as footwork and combinations i'm jealous of you! **** i just did my first sparring yesterday lol i dont even know how to throw an uppercut

Comment

Originally posted by moneymayforever View Post
        wow are you serious you're at that level at 9 months? man i've been boxing for 8 months and i'm not even close to your level, you're damn good, as far as footwork and combinations i'm jealous of you! **** i just did my first sparring yesterday lol i dont even know how to throw an uppercut
        well you gotta change your gym damn 8 months of boxing and still don't know how to throw uppercuts? that sucks...

Comment

Some more

Comment

Normally i come into these videos for agood laugh but you look very very good,if u fight half as good you will do well impressive

Comment

Originally posted by moneymayforever View Post
              Yup. I've been watching boxing since I was little kid tho but just didn't get the chance to train at a boxing gym. My coaches don't believe that I've never boxed before lol.

You'll get there bro just keep working hard.

Comment

Originally posted by mathiaz13 View Post
                If you get a chance, post some videos of you sparring, I would really like to check em out.
                I will if they video tape us spar which I feel they will eventually.

Comment

lol ur doing it wrong....

Comment

Nice shadow boxing... I want to check out some of your sparring...

this makes me want to get back into boxing

Comment

are you a south paw or is the camera flipped?

Comment

Working...
                      X