Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

arum should make a margo vs sergio rematch...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    that would be after margo spanks sergio again.......
    What about Mosley?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      He offered it to him though.

And, it was Marg team who were talking about having another fight prior to Pac as early as June and as late of August.

So they were talking about having one extra fight for the summer. Even though he fought in May against Garcia after that fight there was even talks that Marg was going to be in the Chavez-Duddy undercard in Alamodome here in San Antonio. I know because I was excited to see Margarito since I was going to go.

That is when Martinez said I will fight him and that is when Margarito said thanks but no thanks and then the whole Margarito fighting prior to Pac talks got shutdown quick...

There was no pass up unless Margarito team feared they would lose to Martinez which was going to happen. Because, if they were confident in beating Martinez they would have gone ahead with their schedule of fighting in the summer win and then fight Pac.

Stop trying to shit on Martinez for no damn reason.
      he only offered just for show knowing margo would turn it down, he might fool the sergiots but not everybody......margo's got a pschological advantage over segio already, you know boxing is mostly mental.....soemwhere behnind sergios mind accepts that margo is every , very capable of beating him....

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
        What about Mosley?
        what about him?

Comment

You obviously don't know what you're talking about.
          stop power trippin for once officer rosales.....if thers something you know that we dont , enlighten us and save you bull**** for others who takes it.....

Comment

They could still fight in June right?

And, didn't Margarito ask for an immediate rematch right away for P-Will and P-Will wanted to unify the titles instead against Cintron?

So what is your point?
            Oh see u talking bout June, aint nothing wrong with that fight in June. That was the plan, Chavez in March, Margarito in June but no1 wants 2 see Jr so **** him and put Sergio. And my point was Margarito has loses he could avenge aswell being how this thread was about Sergio aveneging a lost 2 Margarito.

Comment

he only offered just for show knowing margo would turn it down, he might fool the sergiots but not everybody......margo's got a pschological advantage over segio already, you know boxing is mostly mental.....soemwhere behnind sergios mind accepts that margo is every , very capable of beating him....
              Did Rahman have some kind of psychological advantage of Lewis? What about McCall? Did he have it too?

Did Morales have one over Pac?

WTF are you talking about here with psychological advantage? If anybody has the psychological advantage right now is Martinez. Because, he is the one that is flying high right now. Margarito has received a beat down in 2 of his last 3 fights. And, has taken a lot of punishment in 3 of his last 4 fights. So mentally he might not be there for all you know. Martinez KO'd the guy who beat Margarito. So that might give him even more confidence for all you know.

Again do you not realize it was Margarito team that were talking about having another stay busy fight for the summer? How did Martinez know he was going to get turn down if that was the case?

Matter of fact you're right he did know he was going to get turned down cuz he was just too dangerous and too good for Margarito... They knew it was not a winnable fight. And, that is why they said thanks, but no thanks.

Comment

stop power trippin for once officer rosales.....if thers something you know that we dont , enlighten us and save you bull**** for others who takes it.....
                Nobody is power trippin here...You just do not know what you're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
                  Oooh goody. Another chance for margaresto to get whooped upon. Sad thing is, he gets paid for the beating. Best not to let that vermin fight again.
                  you hate on margo because of what he did to cotto, cool but saying he'd get whopped by someone margo already whopped is just wishful thinking ....

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
                    Oh see u talking bout June, aint nothing wrong with that fight in June. That was the plan, Chavez in March, Margarito in June but no1 wants 2 see Jr so **** him and put Sergio. And my point was Margarito has loses he could avenge aswell being how this thread was about Sergio aveneging a lost 2 Margarito.
                    I rather see Cotto fight K9 in March, unify the titles. I don't know how probable that is because I think Schew Powell is k9 mandatory.

I really don't want to see that Martinez-Cotto fight. Is just not intriguing to me personally TBH.

And, yea my bad, i see now the point you was trying to make to the TS.

Comment

what about him?
                      He almost knocked your boys block the **** off, how about rematching Mosley???

Comment

Working...
                      X