Collapse
No announcement yet.

Allan Green is appealing the referees decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he had the time to complain to the ref he should have got up.

All the punches I saw looked legit, he fought badly the whole fight and is just looking for an excuse.

Comment

green should enjoy his journeyman status

he's made good money in his two super six fights

the idiot was protesting so much when he wasnt included in the super six...he took so many shots at ward and got beaten up by him and kayoed by johnson

Comment

This twatster just doesn't know how to accept a loss, does he?

Comment

He's appealing it? He did not even do that well. He would not have won that either way.

Comment

it was his own technical flaws that allowed that shot to get thru..it might have been borderline but instead of crouching down to avoid the punch, he should have kept his hands up

either way, he lost to a fossil who drained himself to make '68...back to ESPN Friday Night Fights for Green...

Comment

Originally posted by PowerJab View Post
              Really? I think maybe he should give 175lb a try and see how he does there after some time off. I do think the weight cut really hurts him at 168lb, he did win the Golden Gloves at 175lb to.
              I think he should have considered fighting at 175 a long time ago. Right now he seems to fall apart like a deck of cards every time the pressure is put on him, both mentally and physically. He just doesn't seem to have it at this stage. It has been three tough losses now every single time he has stepped up in competition and he doesn't look to have the mentality to put those behind him.

Instead of complaining about Glen Johnson hitting him with a right hand on the side of the head, perhaps he should correct his mistake of constantly being vulnerable for the punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
                Just got a press release saying they are appealling it as Green went down due to rabbit punches.

I like Green, he seems a nice guy but I dunno.
                green doesn't want to exit the super 6, but he needs to accept the loss. the road warrior pwns him in sparring and in the ring. he shouldnt be too upset... bute still needs an opponent so he'll get to fight another day on showtime.

Comment

Would like Green to fight some of these fighters at 175lb....Luis Garcia, Karo Murat, Jameson Bostic, Dustin Dirks, & Adrian Diaconu.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                    green doesn't want to exit the super 6, but he needs to accept the loss. the road warrior pwns him in sparring and in the ring. he shouldnt be too upset... bute still needs an opponent so he'll get to fight another day on showtime.
                    You know how hard it is to read with a gif at the bottom of the text?

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
                      it was his own technical flaws that allowed that shot to get thru..it might have been borderline but instead of crouching down to avoid the punch, he should have kept his hands up

either way, he lost to a fossil who drained himself to make '68...back to ESPN Friday Night Fights for Green...
                      Exactly, had he not dipped down in the direction he had, the punch would never have landed in a questionable but not certainly illegal area. These things rarely ever go through when someone appeals anyway though.

Comment

Working...
                      X