No announcement yet.

Im a Prospect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im a Prospect

Watch and see When I beat crawley then defend my tps title several times step Up In class, ill be 7-1 by 2010 mark my words

with the right training regime, and dedication, I can go as high as possible In Boxing..... well see what happens

Im the next Kelly Pavlik

you misspelled ***g0t in the thread title.

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
      Watch and see When I beat crawley then defend my tps title several times step Up In class, ill be 7-1 by 2010 mark my words

with the right training regime, and dedication, I can go as high as possible In Boxing..... well see what happens

Im the next Kelly Pavlik

Punk, you're not even the next Eric Crumble. At least Crumble had the BALLS to actually GET in the ring and get knocked out. YOU ducked out on your beating against Hillbilly Pimp like the WIMP you are!

Soon to come, a duck of Floydjoy to add to your long list of back-outs.

Comment

Originally posted by Zakman View Post

Punk, you're not even the next Eric Crumble. At least Crumble had the BALLS to actually GET in the ring and get knocked out. YOU ducked out on your beating against Hillbilly Pimp like the WIMP you are!

Soon to come, a duck of Floydjoy to add to your long list of back-outs.
        REALLLY duck of floydjoy, OK bitttch ass zakman ull see tommorow Im a record how Im at the gym and Point at the clock and well see if that faker comes

Comment

You're a great prospect as a bum.

Comment

REALLLY duck of floydjoy, OK bitttch ass zakman ull see tommorow Im a record how Im at the gym and Point at the clock and well see if that faker comes
            Oh, come on, we all know you're gonna have the LAPD outside preventing him from coming in, just like with Bazooka

Comment

Im with ya Charlie!!!

2010 is only 8 months away.

You can make 7-1 easily!!

Comment

Ok i dont claim to know everything but what the fuk is the tps title?

Comment

Last edited by D-MiZe; 06-04-2009, 02:33 AM.

Comment

Im the next Kelly Pavlik
                    I thought you were retiring and going into MMA or playing basketball tournaments in Maine... Damn, you really don't know what you want to do in life, huh??

Comment

Working...
                    X