No announcement yet.

Josh Barnett: “I’m getting punished for something I didn’t do”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
    What do you mean Nick Diaz popped with weed before he could test positive?
    probably saw him smoking it

Comment

Originally posted by Royal Burnell View Post
      I mean they already written him off before the results were out.

A preemptive positive

Nick Diaz is ALWAYS smoking weed. He said it himself. "On the contrary. MMA gets in the way of me smoking weed."

Still got love for Nick no matter what. Even if he did kill Gomi.

Comment

Originally posted by snakerattle79 View Post
        http://mmaxclusive.com/2009/07/27/jo...ng-i-didnt-do/

Former UFC champion Josh Barnett was sidelined in his scheduled bout against the widely regarded number one heavyweight in the world Fedor Emelianenko when he failed to pass his pre-fight drug test carried out by the CSAC, subsequently causing the Affliction Trilogy card to be cancelled.

Barnett himself however denied any wrong doing, “I’m getting punished for something I didn’t do, I know I didn’t take a banned substance, they can say whatever they want but sooner or later the truth will come out” said Barnett. Many spectators of the sport blamed Barnett for the collapse of Affliction but Barnett is adamant that he has nothing to apologize for “apologize for what?” asked Barnett “that’s what a guilty person would do, if anyone is to blame it’s the commission”
        Barnett is ridiculous. This is the THIRD time he has tested positive for taking performance enhancers. He's an idiot if he believes that anyone will believe what he is saying.

Comment

is he American? If he is then he's your typical American athlete.will cheat but too much of a coward to face the music & take accountability for his actions.he's a ****in disgrace to his sport & any hardworking athlete who doesn't cheat!

Comment

not all American athletes cheat I should have said typical person who cheats doesn't face the music...that's what I meant not to stereotype all American athletes just the cheaters.

Comment

Working...
            X