Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua Responds To Racist Aligations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know what, my fellow posters? I admit I was wrong in this instance. The cat is out of the bag finally, as far as I am concerned. I defended the initial post from Eddie Chambers, but this is as far as my support goes. Not only is this stuff AJ has been posting lately showing serious levels of ignorance and stupidity. He also comes across as very arrogant. Like he can do and say what he wants because the brainwashed fans will keep buying Eddie Hearn PPV's anyway. There's people out there who will read this and not bat an eyelid. Non-blacks who are making him his fortune. And they will continue to do so. Not me though. No more for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
      Look at the stats. It's all there. Another idiot in denial.
      In denial of what you dickless troll, lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        Got it but the black American that beats and chokes a woman and assaults a man in front of his wife and kids is salt of the earth?

Same for the racist, ****phobic Trump endorser who also beats women, Floyd?

Why do I "support" Joshua? I watch Boxing and am a fan of the actual sport not a poser who picks "sides" and that's all he watches Boxing for. I prefer him to Wilder who I consider a **** person and worse fighter but that doesn't make me a fan. I've never paid to see him live. Like I said I don't pick sides. Liking a fighter isn't being a fan. I'm a fan of Loma, Crawford, Estrada, Chocolatito. GGG a bit too of current guys. I like Andrade but haven't paid to see him live yet. The others yes very paid to see and consider myself a fan.

I like nearly every fighter I respect the sport and it's combatants unlike you. Liking doesn't = fanboy and not a fan = hate in my world like it does yours.
        Joshua is a scumbag and you just found out why he is a ****en scumbag lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          A - It never appeared on his twitter, I would know

B - I know him and he never posted that

C - Nothing has yet been removed from his twitter feed, because if it had been thousands would have seen it

I'm glad to hear what official source you have to confirm this.
          If its fake on twitter how do you explain the instagram DMs that he sent Eddie Chambers?
          He initially made the 'Superior black race' comment on insta, then tried justifying it on twitter saying it was ok.

Someone hacked into his instagram and his twitter?
          I honestly believe he did it

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
            UK newspapers arent covering it
            I dont know why theyre desperately protecting AJ but go on a witch hunt against Fury

Anyone know why?
            Exactly, same ish happens here in the U.S. ..It;s not right an it needs to be addressed.

Comment

• British people don't really care about colour. When Naseem Hamed said he was British first and foremost it didn't mean anything to them because he was a Muslim and that's all that mattered in their eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by White Willy View Post
                You know what, my fellow posters? I admit I was wrong in this instance. The cat is out of the bag finally, as far as I am concerned. I defended the initial post from Eddie Chambers, but this is as far as my support goes. Not only is this stuff AJ has been posting lately showing serious levels of ignorance and stupidity. He also comes across as very arrogant. Like he can do and say what he wants because the brainwashed fans will keep buying Eddie Hearn PPV's anyway. There's people out there who will read this and not bat an eyelid. Non-blacks who are making him his fortune. And they will continue to do so. Not me though. No more for me.
                I say this all the time - UK casuals are seriously dumb when it comes to boxing. Literally follow whoever they are told is the next big thing. Watch, if Haye beats Bellew, they will fire up the engine on the old Haye hype train again while the rest of us know full well that it’s BS.

In regards to this, AJ could continue coming out with ignorant comments and Wembley would still sell itself out because they can’t see any further than someone punching someone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                  Joshua is a scumbag and you just found out why he is a ****en scumbag lmao.
                  So you should be a "fan" then since you openly and admit to being a fan of scumbags.

Comment

• The DM to Chambers is clearly from his real account, no point even trying to deny it after they showed it on the video. Only way out is if he got hacked or a friend took his phone and wrote that. 'you are bum' don't even sound like something he would say or anyone who speaks English as their first language but if he did write those messages to Chambers then he's incredibly ignorant.

The tweet is a really good photoshop.

I'm just waiting for his response, it's been too long!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                      Money doesn't buy you intelligence or class though.

At the end of the day, Joshua is just a street thug/drug dealer who made a great career out of boxing. Had a bit of media training to act like some reformed humble character to please the corporate sponsors and Sky. Underneath it all, he is just some guy that isn't intelligent enough to keep a lid on his true self and the mask will slip.

I don't say that as a knock on him. I've come from similar situations and been in trouble. I'm just saying he has been acting for a while and you can't do it forever. I'd prefer him to be what he really is, but he would lose the appeal to the casual market.
                      Your right about money not buying class of sence. But I thought he might be smart enough to shut up and let that money roll in.But the fact he has not come out and said it was not him looks like he aint.

Comment

Working...
                      X