Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jarrel Miller sucks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decent chin, comes forward and tries to break your spirit.

Boxing ability is non existent, doesn't appear to have much power despite what the record says.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      If you guys can't see his strengths, then YDKSAB I guess. I'm not going to get into a big argument about it now because these things will become evident when he steps up, but the guy has qualities not often seen at HW. Fans don't even seem to know what actual "boxing" is anymore. They just look at the body language and to see how the final punches landed.
      This^^^^, Miller can jab, can throw combo's, has good hand speed, he has a good chin, and now people wanna claim he has no power cause he couldn't hurt Wach well neither could Klitschko and he floored Joshua

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
        This^^^^, Miller can jab, can throw combo's, has good hand speed, he has a good chin, and now people wanna claim he has no power cause he couldn't hurt Wach well neither could Klitschko and he floored Joshua
        The guy is super-observant. Watches everything the opponent is doing and works in the openings. Many heavies just take turns forcing themselves on each other. Miller has a strong ring IQ. That will become very apparent as he faces higher competition.
        People don't see this because they see "another fat heavyweight". They're not watching the actual exchanges and nuances.

Comment

The guy is super-observant. Watches everything the opponent is doing and works in the openings. Many heavies just take turns forcing themselves on each other. Miller has a strong ring IQ. That will become very apparent as he faces higher competition.
          People don't see this because they see "another fat heavyweight". They're not watching the actual exchanges and nuances.
          One thing i've learned is that you can't convince people with reason, even though it's still good to talk sense to them...they have to see it for themselves. all these people talking smack about big baby will learn for themselves when he steps in there with joshua....hope it happens soon.

Comment

He wouldn't last longer than 5 rounds with Wilder. He's from my hood so it sucks to say, but he isn't that good.

Comment

^This guy was paying attention.
              When I analyze fights I rarely look at what a fighter does well. I look at their flaws. I do so because fighters don't lose fights because of what they do well. Miller has flaws that will evidently be exploited by 2 of the other champions. Wach was punching in slow motion and still landing right hands on Miller. Miller has some redeemable traits (pretty solid head movement, punch output, and ring control) but his flaws will lead to him getting slept within 6 rounds against Deontay and from 6-10 against Joshua.

Comment

I was watching his fight against Wach with my brother, and his first reaction was this guy actually has stamina unlikle Joshua, the "fat guy" has more stamina than the "body builder"

Comment

The HBO commentary seemed to make fun of how wide open his eyes were as if it wasn't helping him be as observant he was.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    When I analyze fights I rarely look at what a fighter does well. I look at their flaws. I do so because fighters don't lose fights because of what they do well. Miller has flaws that will evidently be exploited by 2 of the other champions. Wach was punching in slow motion and still landing right hands on Miller. Miller has some redeemable traits (pretty solid head movement, punch output, and ring control) but his flaws will lead to him getting slept within 6 rounds against Deontay and from 6-10 against Joshua.
                    I wasn't really concerned with the punches he took because he saw them coming and rolled with most of them.

Comment

Working...
                    X