No announcement yet.

Harvey Weinstein, Hollywood & Sexual Assault Stories

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
    the bad part about it is that it's only adults who are complaining. i wonder what horror the child stars have to endure. also the fact that this is only done because weinstein might have just got in a fight with the big power behind the scenes. if he hadn't had any issues with it this thing will still be in silence.
    What or why did their parents put them up, **** them up, or look the other way???

Big power ... Pulling puppet strings.

But, all actors are puppets on easily cut-able strings..

Biting the hand that made you & feeds you, not a good choice...

Comment

• Talk radio had a British gal named Katie.

In summary, she said that she thinks the whole situation is BS, and is blowing things out of proportion; that 99% of what's been claimed are more about women who made poor choices in life and regretted it. They COULD have said no (like the girl who was "invited" to the guy's SoHo place) but didn't because they wanted the money. Many of them even said "but how was I going to feed my family if I didn't?" That's called a CHOICE. That's not sexual assault. Harassment? Maybe, but so what? You quit, file a lawsuit AT THE TIME and move on with your life, even if that means you don't become rich and famous.

But they wanted that money and were willing to pimp themselves out for it.

Others - and Eddie Griffin said this - why would you go to the hotel room/apartment/etc. of a KNOWN married man, alone? DTF.

Others there was always alcohol involved. Why are you drinking to excess around a known married man NOT your husband?

But the liberals don't want to answer those questions as "victim blaming". They don't want to be accountable for their own choices and mistakes. They don't want to acknowledge they put themselves in the position and do share some of the blame for putting money over their morals.

They needed to open up their mind...instead of opening up their legs.

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
        Talk radio had a British gal named Katie.

In summary, she said that she thinks the whole situation is BS, and is blowing things out of proportion; that 99% of what's been claimed are more about women who made poor choices in life and regretted it. They COULD have said no (like the girl who was "invited" to the guy's SoHo place) but didn't because they wanted the money. Many of them even said "but how was I going to feed my family if I didn't?" That's called a CHOICE. That's not sexual assault. Harassment? Maybe, but so what? You quit, file a lawsuit AT THE TIME and move on with your life, even if that means you don't become rich and famous.

But they wanted that money and were willing to pimp themselves out for it.

Others - and Eddie Griffin said this - why would you go to the hotel room/apartment/etc. of a KNOWN married man, alone? DTF.

Others there was always alcohol involved. Why are you drinking to excess around a known married man NOT your husband?

But the liberals don't want to answer those questions as "victim blaming". They don't want to be accountable for their own choices and mistakes. They don't want to acknowledge they put themselves in the position and do share some of the blame for putting money over their morals.

They needed to open up their mind...instead of opening up their legs.
        ****ing LOL, it was Katie Hopkins weren't it? Bet my house on it being her

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          Damn Rose looks like she awakened by Morpheus and Neo out of the Matrix in that second pic.
          Maybe the Matrix was symbolic in more ways than originally thought. You take this and compare it against the Merovingian's lines about choice in the second movie:

Maybe Mero was supposed to symbolize the Hollywood elite and how they pulled their stuff off with no repercussion.

Add in Jim Carrey's existential meltdown speech, all these women buzzing their head, all these women going lesbian, all these suicides like Winehouse...makes you wonder

Comment

• Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
            ****ing LOL, it was Katie Hopkins weren't it? Bet my house on it being her
            Don't know her but you're probably right given this tweet is exactly what she said on the radio (and I applaud her for it):

Comment

• These women are nothing but prostitutes, they were adults who were paid to play and they willingly accepted that. While watching the award shows you will see these women praising this man as though he were a god ( Giant C0ck ) that they couldn't get enough of.

They were paid as overpriced prostitutes, you are what you are, they just need to admit it.

Other then that, Weinstein overpaid by millions. They owe this guy some checks and thank you's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Let me add to your post.

I'm a Jew, not rich, powerful or smart, but I've been hired by Jews who are rich, smart, powerful & cunning regularly.

Why?

They know & have told me they expect more from me than Goye(non Jew). Power people got power...

Bishes paid with Pvssy to be in films, I paid in sweat & overtime for decent checks. Taxes take half my money, but my Jewish bosses gave me cash too, cuz I delivered.

I exchanged hard work & sometimes harsh treatment for fat checks & bonuses... Bishes(male & female) trade azz for fame & fortune..

Weinstein is boss, bishes had to pay with azz to get 'head..
                Nothing wrong bout it.
                Harvey never slept with jewish women, according to courtney love she said harvey only banged non jews.

And if you look ar the list there Of victims the majority of them are non jewish females.

Ill say this, these women slept and sold their soul to the devil and now instead of being grown ups and accepting what they did they are playing victim. So all these years these chicks are hugging him and smiling even thsnking him at award shows? Yet claim they fear for their life, bull ****, whats even worse is how these men being accussed are losing their jobs and having to step down off an allegation, no trial when more than likely it eas consensual.

Its a case of devilish ways of manipulation and its scary they call it regret sex or women switching it up after years to avoid being labeled a whore. They gave head to get ahead.

Comment

• this could be the final nail in the coffin for the hollywood democrat elite. people for the most part already stopped giving a **** about what the celebs were shilling during the election, perhaps now more people will stop idolizing these degenerates and we'll get to see good movies again and see new faces. keep seeing the cast of avengers in every freaking movie, you know these fools get raped by a weinstein every other day in exchange for all those roles

Comment

• hearing rumors that charlie sheen is the pedo rapist of corey feldman

Comment

• Their coming out of the woodwork now...

They took a whack at Louis CK for having a whack and now

Ellen Page accuses Brett Ratner of sexual harassment
                      http://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainment...tner-1.4397539

Jenny McCarthy says Steven Seagal harassed her
                      http://www.miamiherald.com/entertain...183634331.html

It is just becoming a media feeding frenzy and then it will get over-done and they will go on to something else to feed off.

I miss the good old days when the story-line was Jessica Hahn accuses Jim Bakker and John Fletcher from the tel-Evangelist PTL Satellite Network/Heritage USA of drugging and raping her with all the salacious details ...and then went on to redeem herself by posing nude in Playboy. Now that was newsworthy...but this crap is just your everyday run of the mill actress trades blow-job for stardom...and goes broke years later after the payoff money is gone.

Comment

Working...
                      X