Collapse
No announcement yet.

Court Overturns Conviction of Marine Who Urinated on Taliban Corpses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pissing on your dead enemy is a crime? Fkin stupid its war, anything goes.

Comment

I have respect for the dead for the life they lived and lost no matter who they were, but after they are dead they feel no pain and the remaining body is just that... dead. War is hell and every side does things that may be questioned morally. But the things that should be questioned are the things done to the living, because after they are dead... it really doesn't matter anymore.

Am I the only one that thinks this?

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
        I have respect for the dead for the life they lived and lost no matter who they were, but after they are dead they feel no pain and the remaining body is just that... dead. War is hell and every side does things that may be questioned morally. But the things that should be questioned are the things done to the living, because after they are dead... it really doesn't matter anymore.

in this ''take no prisoners'' war thats going on here, does anyone dare disagree with a mod

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          in this ''take no prisoners'' war thats going on here, does anyone dare disagree with a mod
          I never ban someone for disagreeing with me.

much!

Comment

No, no, no. This is just wrong. It's perfectly fine to shoot bullets, throw grenades and drop bombs out of airplanes while they're alive, but once they die, show a little respect, man.

That said, would it have been worse to p1ss on him while he's still alive?

Comment

I never ban someone for disagreeing with me.

much!
              i know im 1 click away from getting hammered so i fully agree with what you type. now and in the future

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Again genius, my age is right there.

So are you blind, or just really bad at basic Math?

If you continue this nonsense, you'll go on Ignore and won't be able to post on this thread further.

I highly suggest you stfu or make an on topic post.
                put me on ignored for all you want. if that'll make you feel better about yourself. its not that serious.

Comment

That seems weird, why would you piss on any dead corpse?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    There's a difference between enemy soldiers fighting for their country and towel head terrorists

Now take your cousin out on a date for some Lechon
                    both are trying to kill you. no difference at all, and im not a fan of filipino food. too greasy.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      We is perfectly fine in the context he used

You're making yourself look dumb
                      no its not. it might be if he was actually in the military.

the way he said it, he made it sound like he was apart of it. "we did this, we did that". you didnt do jack!! our military did this and that.

Comment

Working...
                      X