Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua, Parker Camps Open Talks For Unification Bout in March

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
    Great way for A juicin J to delay the inevitable slaughter when Wilder gets his hands on this muscle bound coward. Juicin J can say well he fought another champion. Even though its the weak belt holder of the division with absolutely no name recognition. Kinda reminds me of when Canelo fought Liam Smith instead of the Charlos for the cherry pick weak belt holders 154 strap. Or when Broner fought weak 147 lb beltholder Malignaggi. Yeah Juicin J is definitely a cherry picking coward that will do anything to avoid getting his ass slept by Wilder. There is no doubt about it.
    Nobody can blame AJ for fighting any hw champ 1st,if he gives him a rematch clause THEN its straight up ducking. But a belts a belt if u wanna unify.

The difference is that canelo became mandatory to saunders off that win which is the only reason he fought smith along with charlos being no names from the us with no fanbase.

When he beat smith he still did more ppvs than both wardvskov fights combined & gave himself way more negotiating power vs ggg,& what a coincidence that after gggs next fight(Jacobs mandatory) the contract got signed.

Funny how u dont mention all the cherrypicks the charlos do,while nevercalling out fellow 154 beltholders til now,they are 27 & career ducked ALL the champs....

Comment

Easy fight and easy win for Joshua!

Comment

lol

AJ takes tough fights and now will unify.

Wilder has what? 1 top 10 guy?

smh

Comment

100% you are wrong style makes fights.

Comment

Let the dance commence

80/20 may be too rich a split for a heavyweight unification, but even Parker's camp is smart enough not to go public with any semblance of 50/50 nonsense; 70/30 likely ends up being the number.

From that on, it comes down to figuring out where to stage the fight in March and what order of fights make sense.

If the earnest plan is to stage Wilder-Joshua in August 2018, it'd make sense to 1)lock in that deal for the Whyte fight and 2)make the trip to Las Vegas to gauge the interest in the showdown from MGM Resorts:

-MGM Resorts is on board [site fee at least beyond the gate for Joshua-Klitschko], Las Vegas gets the August fight, Deontay Wilder fights at the O2 in early February, and Joshua-Parker takes place at Wembley in late March [give both events some space to not drown the market].

-MGM Resorts doesn't put forward the support, Joshua-Wilder heads to Wembley in August, Wilder-Whyte happens at the O2 in February, and Joshua-Parker ends up in Nigeria, Germany/France or the stadium in Manchester.

Comment

parker is garbage just like the wbo ! joshua by easy ko !

Comment

I am angry Parker blatantly ducked Wilder but I get it. I'd give up my belt for the sort of payday Wilder is going to get.

Comment

Parker will get smashed to bits and apart of him and his team knows it!

Which is why they are begging for more percentage of the pool!

Parker struggled with Takam, Andy Ruiz, his fuking sparring partner and the horrible and ghastly Huggie Fury!

Wilder been called him out and Parker even came to Deontays fight then saw the abilities first hand and said,"no thanks"!

LOL same with Klitschko, all these guys rather fight AJ the Juiceman for the severance package!

Keep running Joshua!!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                    Parker will get smashed to bits and apart of him and his team knows it!

Which is why they are begging for more percentage of the pool!

Parker struggled with Takam, Andy Ruiz, his fuking sparring partner and the horrible and ghastly Huggie Fury!

Wilder been called him out and Parker even came to Deontays fight then saw the abilities first hand and said,"no thanks"!

LOL same with Klitschko, all these guys rather fight AJ the Juiceman for the severance package!

Keep running Joshua!!
                    100% incorrect. Once again Wilder muppets make up their own reality Parker was there to support his stablemate and where was Wilder when Parker called him out after winning the belt? Organizing a fight with Wawrzyk! 'Oh no i'm coming off a hand injury; that's a fact. But look none of these fighters are scared and they will all fight eventually. Blame the managers if it's not to your liking. Wilder vs Jason Gavern the rematch coming up! ANd those three fighters you names Takam, Ruiz, Fury ALL better than 9 year Bumsquad opponents. Fact

Comment

Just read the answers from Joshua's fans lmao. This really isn't about Parker. Stick it to America and stick it to Wilder lol... That's how I see it lmao. #Pathetic

Comment

Working...
                      X