Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Boxer Involved in Fake Brain Scan Scandal - Dies After Sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nicoya415 View Post
    Boxing will always be relevant where do you guys get that boxing is dying boxing will always be no matter what.
    Theyre just mma fanboys talkin ****. Ur right boxing will always be relevant.

Comment

Boxing will always be relevant where do you guys get that boxing is dying boxing will always be no matter what.
      Boxing is relevant like Nascar or the WNBA is relevant. I'm just saying, if something like this happened to the NFL or UFC it would be a huge scandal. There'd be congressional investigations, the morning talk shows would be running this story nonstop. But **** like this happens to boxing all the time and no one gives a ****. Not even hardcore fans really care that much.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
        Boxing is relevant like Nascar or the WNBA is relevant. I'm just saying, if something like this happened to the NFL or UFC it would be a huge scandal. There'd be congressional investigations, the morning talk shows would be running this story nonstop. But **** like this happens to boxing all the time and no one gives a ****. Not even hardcore fans really care that much.
        I like how you tried to compare the ufc with the nfl like if theyre on the same level lol

Comment

I like how you tried to compare the ufc with the nfl like if theyre on the same level lol
          They aren't. Point is, if this happened in to the UFC people would care. It would the hurt sports credibility. Boxer dies from a brain injury after faking a test? Crickets

Comment

Health first and rest second.

Very tough sport and can be damaging on physical and mental health.

Comment

GJ PEDquiao. Way to watch oversee your committees lmfao...

A cheat in boxing and a cheat in politics. No surprise.

Comment

They aren't. Point is, if this happened in to the UFC people would care. It would the hurt sports credibility. Boxer dies from a brain injury after faking a test? Crickets
                Dude, it's the Phillippines.

Why would congress in America be investigating boxers in the Phillippines?

Like seriously

Comment

This sort of tragedy is a fact of life in boxing unfortunately (or football etc). Also being some unknown across the world won't register.

There have been a few deaths in MMA

Comment

Comment

not even from a match but just sparring??? damn

Comment

Working...
                      X