No announcement yet.

Floyd is 30 years old in boxing years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
    Floyd did run. Which fight were you watching? When Conor started to gas thats when Floyd started moving forward. And Floyd didn't work the body. He threw body punches only as a set up for his head shots.

And I didn't see Floyd hurting Conor with any punches. The only thing that hurt Conor was his cardio. You don't know **** about boxing. The only thing you care about is supporting black fighters. Past that you don't see the truth.
    Another corny troll.

Comment

Lol these haters are just reaching. I know it hurts them, it really hurts them...

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
        I could of swore the past years have been:

"Floyd can't hurt a fly that's why he runs and scores points."

Now we got people COMPLETELY disregarding Conor's professional fight experience as a combat sport competitor. They put zero stock into the fact Conor has been fighting for years, is in his prime at his preferred weight class, and outweighed Floyd by 20 pounds. Floyd decides to walk in a straight line with a high guard, swinging for a KO and people are still unhappy.

I don't even have to be a big Floyd fan to see people are just trying to bring down Floyd like always.
        Conor was huge. I could really see how big he was and how big he is in the UFC compared to those guys.

Floyd also hasnt fought in 2 years and is about to be 41 years old. These dudes are plain haters.

Comment

#FloydRuinsLives

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            remember when they used to say floyd's ability to not take much punishment in each fight and keeping himself in shape in between fights is what makes him special. now he old, he was out of shape, he retired for 2 years.
            Your post makes no sense whatsoever. He is literally old, literally has brittle hands, and literally has been retired for two years. How dense are you?

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
              Floyd did run. Which fight were you watching? When Conor started to gas thats when Floyd started moving forward. And Floyd didn't work the body. He threw body punches only as a set up for his head shots.

And I didn't see Floyd hurting Conor with any punches. The only thing that hurt Conor was his cardio. You don't know **** about boxing. The only thing you care about is supporting black fighters. Past that you don't see the truth.
              I agree he wasn't hurt.

He was just staggering around the ring from being punched because he was tired.

Comment

Floyd walked him down and knocked him out. I don't understand what the issue is lol

Comment

Working...
                X