Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: McGregor a Scumbag, One of Biggest Dirtbags I Met

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McGregor was right, Paulie got his ass whipped. Paulie is a hater and tried to involve himself in the McGregor dk riding train and got dissed. He's a clown.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
      LMAO he basically admitted he got knocked out.
      Originally posted by Nicoya415 View Post
      wtf where did you get that from?
      Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
      How did you interpret that from what he actually said? You sure you read it?
      He read it between the lines.

Comment

From the comments on this thread it looks like Paulie is hurting everyone's feelings hahahahahahah

Comment

Scariest part is, this is a rusty Paulie who hasn't sparred in what--months? Hasn't been in training for a fight, comes to town off a flight and gets in the ring an hour later with a guy who's been in training for 2 months straight and STILL gets the better of Conor?! There is 3 weeks until the fight. Mayweather is going to embarrass this cat.

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
            From the comments on this thread it looks like Paulie is hurting everyone's feelings hahahahahahah
            Looks that way to me too.

Comment

OK. we hear but if Conor thinks that this is the test lol . I might just stream this mismatch.Unless there's a decent bill of which I will pay.

Taking Paulie as a sparring partner is either desperate and stupid or a great smokescreen ....I think the former....

MISMATCH!

Comment

It sounds about right to me, Paul has been known to make rash opinions/decisions and as a real character but no body has ever questioned his. Goofy, yes but a stand up guy.

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
                  Must be that time of the month for them

Comment

It's funny to see so many so-called boxing fans having zero respect for Mallignaggi or his accomplishments, but swinging on McGregor's sac. They speak adoringly about Conor, like a child describing Ironman, and they talk down Paulie as if he personally mugged their mother.

Comment

Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
                      It's funny to see so many so-called boxing fans having zero respect for Mallignaggi or his accomplishments, but swinging on McGregor's sac. They speak adoringly about Conor, like a child describing Ironman, and they talk down Paulie as if he personally mugged their mother.
                      Exactly. These guys here are on the sack of a guy who disrespecting the sport we all love and defending him over ones who lives and breaths the same sport we love.

Comment

Working...
                      X