Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is Mayweather looking 20 days out? (Picture)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
    Floyd looks thick, looks like he's got a few pounds to drop to make 154, by far the biggest he's looked in his career.

Floyd is a lot stronger than people realize and he's a great fighter on the inside. He's going to hammer Conor to the body in the early rounds.
    with all the roids he has been cycling through the years. he should be stronger than ever before. with all that fake retirements to cycle his peds, and anounce a fight close to the fight to gain all that juice. he should be strong and full of stamina by now lol

Comment

• Originally posted by GodLike View Post
      That's because you know you are full of chit and you have no where to run, its why you get super defensive and started getting abusive and insulting.

That transformation is 100% achievable naturally in 6 weeks, Anybody who has cut from 13-10% bodyfat would know this, The last 5-10lbs transform your physique. You can cut from 20% -14% loose 20lbs and not notice a huge difference but when those final few lbs come off the muscle appears in its full glory.

Its like when you emboss something with a sheet of kitchen foil, the detail only comes out because the foil is so thin, you only have to add a couple of thin layers of foil and thing embossed won't look nowhere near as sharp, Its the same with having a low bodyfat, when you get to 10% its literally a thin layer of skin covering the muscle, it only take a small layer of fat to hide everything underneath.

put a ripped guy in a skin tight thin compression t shirt that's what a mm or so thick? look how his definition vanishes, if hes truly ripped you will still see his muscles but no where as defined as him shirtless thats the same as having a mm of bodyfat over your body.
      You make some very good points.

Also, Floyd has NEVER really been out of shape since he was boxing. Maybe he wasn't always in fighting shape but he was still in better shape than 99.9% of people. It's not like he's some average guy on the street getting into this shape. He's been in almost in similar shape for the last 20 years, so 6 weeks hard training makes it very possible to end up like this.

Maybe he does or doesn't use PED's, we should probably be suspicious of most athletes to a certain degree, but it's very possible for Floyd to get in this shape naturally. As i say, we're not talking about a guy who has been living a normal lifestyle for 20 years, it's a guy who has been already pretty ripped for the last 20 years and training.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        The thing is he is being tested, if you guys are going to flip flop with testing when it suits may as well not have any testing in fights.

If fighters are in the spotlight and world stage as big as this and they are being officially tested, well then you got give them the benefit of the doubt and say they are clean .

And that's the point, people want to say they a using PEDs because they have some hunch, always coincides with who they like and dislike but who takes notice of that.

Off course anybody can use Peds, but to throw that at great champions that are not is wrong, and you people doing the throwing have no clue whether they are or not, its just thrown around by fans either flying flags or burning them.

I just think if a guy is being tested and coming up clean in 2017 then that guy is clean, this aint 20 yrs ago the likes of Armstrong would be caught in a hot minute today.
        To say if he tests clean he's clean is IMO very naive. It's well known that the testing has always been behind the drugs.

I'm not gonna be one of those who says everyone is juicing but to go to the polar opposite and say everyone who tests clean is clean is IMO just as ridiculous. So you're telling me that Shannon Briggs for example, just now started juicing? At the end of the day nobody really knows who's clean and who isn't, since the testing has always, and likely will always be behind the drugs. Assuming the tests don't lie is IMHO extremely naive.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
          Weigh ins are done after training with Floyd's work ethic he could lose 5-7 pounds a session exactly why he eats the junk food in camp....even those weigh ins could be manipulated
          First let me say I think you're a clown for insinuating that Floyd has manipulated scales his entire career (coz his weigh ins have been consistently low in weight throughout).

But I'll let it slide with the 30 day and 7 day weigh ins, since they are done seperately. However, the one day weigh in and the fight night weigh in are done on the same day by both fighters, on the same damn scale, at the same damn time, while the other and his team are watching. Also, the fight night weights have been done by showtime, hbo, and nsac, and all bodies have consistently had him around the same weight. What you gon claim he bought all of them?

Come on man! It has to stop somewhere.

Comment

• Until Floyd shows up with pimples on his back and starts avoiding drug tests like Marquez and Pacquiao he is a clean athlete. Let the commission do their job! 😂

Comment

• 'Dem PEDs are a helluva drug.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
                To say if he tests clean he's clean is IMO very naive. It's well known that the testing has always been behind the drugs.

I'm not gonna be one of those who says everyone is juicing but to go to the polar opposite and say everyone who tests clean is clean is IMO just as ridiculous. So you're telling me that Shannon Briggs for example, just now started juicing? At the end of the day nobody really knows who's clean and who isn't, since the testing has always, and likely will always be behind the drugs. Assuming the tests don't lie is IMHO extremely naive.
                What Reloaded is saying makes sense as we've been saying since May vs PAC. Higher IQ's would acknowledge that USADA was around before May vs PAC. Armstrong cheating of EPO was done long ago before protocols to track procedures came into play. In fact the Armstrong secrets came out after he had his reign. How is that HBO became affiliated with VADA when it was established the year after Floyd was parading about cleaning the sport? If anything it was Floyd that inspired VADA to be established considering Goodman was HBO's ring doctor...

Was HBO going to make a narrative too late that VADA is the defacto for boxing? VADA imo were late in the game, and they're only going off of Floyd's initial initiative and copying USADA, regardless if they're cheaper...

I can't prove that Floyd has never used PEDs, but I will give him the benefit of doubt that he is comfortable challenging any other when the time comes, as long as they are tested, because he's just better. Of course those affiliated to his opposition are required to have an agenda against Floyd. That's just part of the game and of course he's ugly.

So why would Haymon and Showtime advisory or affiliates let Floyd use USADA if they thought it would be synonymous to Lance Armstrong? Oh wait, it was USADA that cracked on Lance... so they and Lance had a secret meeting with Floyd, because USADA laboratory engineers needed Lance to explain how to override tracing? Right..

No wait, IVs, because it's synonymous with Conor type UFC bouts where 30lb rehydration looking more drained than any boxer could...And because USADA were chosen to re-establish PED use monitoring in the UFC.. so Floyd just preferred to be a part of all that.

Or rather, let's say they all cheat, every single combat athlete... posters here literally say that Floyd pays top dollar to get the best PEDs which is the reason why he is so good...

In other words Floyd had better PEDs than Manny which is why PAC couldn't do jack shît. These are special anti magnetic PEDs where PAC just couldn't land because the laws of physics said so

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                  Until Floyd shows up with pimples on his back and starts avoiding drug tests like Marquez and Pacquiao he is a clean athlete. Let the commission do their job! 😂
                  Exactly. Outside of a hand full of bitter posters here, no one has ever suspected Floyd of not being clean. And Floyd has been the leader in pushing for tougher testing for years. It's not even worth discussing.

That being said, Floyd is 40 years old, he's definitely bulkier now and he does not look like he could easily make 147 anymore.

Comment

• Comment

• WAR Floyd, I don't give a **** if he's on every steriod or PED in the world. This circus fight needs a KO victory and it will only come by the hands of FM.

I really want Floyd to knock this ****** McGregor out so that the MMA **** can go back to their inbred corner where they belong.

Comment

Working...
                      X