No announcement yet.

Which kind of guys gets the most pvssy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by punchr View Post
    Yes, I'm not arguing that, but isn't there a portion of women who would have sex with a guy based solely on the fact that he has a big skin flute? I know rich business women who married low income or unemployed guys with average or below average looks but have huge above average meat knobs.
    Having a bigger knob is a bonus for them.

It matters to some, it doesnt matter to others

Comment

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
      Having a bigger knob is a bonus for them.

It matters to some, it doesnt matter to others
      Look at this dude's game. His band was past their prime yet he's still able to easily pick up hot young clean perky (presumably tight) girls. phallus peep this bro

Comment

• Ever tried asking?

Most girls will **** you if you try for long enough. Most women are sluts with low standards just like most guys are.

Yes being good looking and rich etc helps (I OUTTA KNOW!) but everyone's such a slimey hooker nowadays there's no prerequisite at all. You can be the biggest loser on the planet and get tons of *****.

Comment

• musicians.

the lifestyle of being on the road leads them to depend on young women for food and shelter when they are gigging and trying to "break through." even when they're unsuccessful this hobo-chic lifestyle attracts women. that's symbiosis, baby!

and once they've broken through they can literally pick a gril out of the audience and have security let her and her female friends backstage for a sexytime, nut-busting partay!

Comment

• I'm not the type of guy that wants to bang every chick he sees. I'm usually a lil reserved so I don't bag the hottest chicks but I still do my thing. If I'm on ecstasy tho it's a different story. I'm more outgoing and talkative and I get more attention from the more attractive girls. Met a blonde hair, blue eyed beauty and she said she felt an attraction to me cause I had no fear, just grabbed her and took her to the dance floor.

So for me it's all about personality and confidence.

Comment

• High social status is the human equivalent of the biggest strongest komodo dragon

the actors, sports stars and musicians get the most sex

they are highest in social status (more so than say powerful leaders of countries) because movies and sports etc are far more popular than politics to the masses, and they are the highest up in those highly popular arenas

The biggest strongest men about dont get that much sex (unless famous), the leaders of countries probably get plenty of sex (more so in places like America)

On a lower level (normal life for 99%) its the guys that display high social status in other ways, that get more of the women.

How you are as a person do you seek validation or not? If not = attractive and high status

Are you popular? = Close to fame, higher status

Looks and body shape go hand in hand with social status, because it elevates you above others/the norm, so women may not be overly bothered by looks (they still are to a large degree just not as much as us) but the fact that you are higher up because of them adds to the attractiveness of getting in shape etc,(its become popular to be good looking and in shape higher status now more than ever) also thats why good looking guys get rejected if they seek validation too much. So many guys wonder if its worth getting in shape, by itself probably not but it spills over into confidence, perceived dominance and higher social status so I say yes worth it for women.

Certain types of humor that elevate your status or demotes hers relative to you is attractive and also why many types of humor are not attractive many funny guys are not attractive has to influence social status in a positive way for the guy joking, this is powerful gets ugly guys laid

Bad boys dont do as they are told they are leaders even in isolation, they are behaving high status

Confidence I believe is an attractive quality that is separate from social status, although if you are confident you tend to behave in a more high status way maybe, but not all attraction is linked to social status but most of it is a big chunk of it is

Dominance is high status and in more of the primal way akin to the komodo dragon, a small framed guy hanging around with a jock is psychologically less dominant (most likely) because they both know underneath it all that the jock could rape the little man at will. Applies sexually as well with masculinity and sexual dominance. Perhaps even intellectually and socially if you can easily outwit or socially out maneuver someone else

Leadership: This is very attractive tyrant (bad) or servant (good probably better) leadership as long as you are leading other men you are attractive

Strength of confidence and self esteem is a very important one seemingly unrelated to status, this is why women are total bastards to you alot of the time, they want to see if you get upset if you do you are hideous to them, if not you are strong and attractive to them

Still havnt finished my pick up project but im getting much better now!

YOU WONT HAVE TROUBLE LEARNING WHATS ATTRACTIVE YOU WILL HAVE DIFFICULTY APPLYING IT AND GETTING REAL WORLD RESULTS!

EASY TO LEARN HUMOR OR CONFIDENCE IS ATTRACTIVE, MUCH HARDER TO DO/BE THEM!
              Last edited by AlexKid; 02-15-2017, 10:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                Punchr, how's it going pal? I haven't heard much from you since Maidana retired. Now to answer your question, first of all, I mean no offense but I couldn't care less about how much p**sy a guy gets because I am not gay. As long as I don't have the hots for them or sticking them then I couldn't give a damn about that question, because I am not in the least bit interested in the male sexuality whatsoever. On the other hand, if you would like to discuss a woman's sexuality I'm all in it; Because that is what I am sexually attracted to. For example: Whether she's hot, sexy, cheap, does dudes or is a virgin.

On a side note, I take it that you don't get much p**sy nowadays do you? LOL, I am J/K man. We're good.
                I get no ass.

Comment

Working...
                X