Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez's Final Fight: Zanfer, Nacho Waiting For His Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
    Go fuk your mother some more you sister raping child molester. I see right through you and your ALT accounts. Eat my rotund dick you piece of Texas trash
    You punk b itch this is the only account I've ever had! I've never been to Texas in my life so **** you! I will beat the **** out of you punk! Your just a punk ass child molester!
    Go suck a Big black dick punk!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      You punk b itch this is the only account I've ever had! I've never been to Texas in my life so **** you! I will beat the **** out of you punk! Your just a punk ass child molester!
      Go suck a Big black dick punk!
      You're learning how to spell finally, you ridiculous sex offender. Stop trying to talk tough, maggot. The only things bad about you are your breath and your credit. Get down on your hands and knees right now and beg Lou Cipher to spare you, or pay the consequences. Beg. Crawl.

Comment

You're learning how to spell finally, you ridiculous sex offender. Stop trying to talk tough, maggot. The only things bad about you are your breath and your credit. Get down on your hands and knees right now and beg Lou Cipher to spare you, or pay the consequences. Beg. Crawl.
        You punk b itch you wish you had what I got and you wish you could live like I do!
        I would literally make you my b itch punk!

Comment

You wish you had what I got
          Which part?

The small pecker? The overdrawn bank account? The bad breath? The felony sex offense? The low IQ? The yellow teeth? The low libido? The thinning hair? The cheating girlfriend? The lard ass mom? The ****sexual Father? The AIDS?

Which part?

You piece of lowlife Southern trash

Comment

Which part?

The small pecker? The overdrawn bank account? The bad breath? The felony sex offense? The low IQ? The yellow teeth? The low libido? The thinning hair? The cheating girlfriend? The lard ass mom? The ****sexual Father? The AIDS?

Which part?

You piece of lowlife Southern trash
            That's right punk! Run your mouth like the b itch you are! Your just a punk ass coward! We both know your a piece of human garbage who's never succeeded at anything in life! Your a loser just like your momma and daddy. Your Momma should of swallowed you punk!

Comment

Looks like marquez needs some of that MEMO power juice again.

Comment

That's right punk! Run your mouth like the b itch you are! Your just a punk ass coward! We both know your a piece of human garbage who's never succeeded at anything in life! Your a loser just like your momma and daddy. Your Momma should of swallowed you punk!
                Your woman cries herself to sleep at night dreaming of scoring a real man like Lou Cipher instead of a welfare raised moneyless low life piece of southern trash child molester like you. Go fuk your mother.

Comment

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
                  Marquez arguably won ALL four fights.. a very strong argument can be made.. so Marquez is the superior fighter..period.
                  Superior? His career doesn't even come close to pacquiaos career. Every fighter has a bogey man. Pacquiao still beat him twice and we all know he cheated with heredia.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    Will Pacquiao's career be tainted forever because of Alex Ariza and his "special shakes?"
                    Ariza wasn't caught up in the balco scandal, or on German tv injecting peds into his own body showing viewers how to get away with it.

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
                      Ariza wasn't caught up in the balco scandal, or on German tv injecting peds into his own body showing viewers how to get away with it.
                      Just what I thought...another hypocrite! JMM never tested positive, and neither did Pacquiao! What goes in the books is 1 draw, 2 losses by decison, and 1 win by KO!

Comment

Working...
                      X