Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you get raped in prison should you be allowed to sue the US gov?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know if they could sue but if anybody finds out pm -Huey- he's got 6 different law suits in his hands

Comment

Comment

Prison rapists should be kept in solitary confinement.

Comment

Originally posted by Elie View Post
          it hasn't happened to me yet, but I know if I ever go to prison there's a 100% chance I'd be forced to engage in gay sex

Comment

obey the law like most of civilized humans and fncked up shlt wont happen to you.

basic.

Comment

American Prison LMAO, if you end up with Larry in cell ,keep calm and dont move ,maybe your butt hole will survive.

Comment

usa, land of sue.....

Comment

''i lit a cigarette while pumping gas and i got blown up. can i sue ?''

Comment

I don't know about that but I do think we the issue of prison rape doesn't get treated with the seriousness it deserves. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not exactly gonna be crying a river if a rapist were to wind up getting raped in prison. But I'm sure plenty of people who aren't violent offenders and violent offenders who aren't totally **** human beings also get raped in prison and we as a society are way too cool with that imo.

Comment

If you get raped on the street, can you sue the government?

Comment

Working...
                      X