No announcement yet.

Oscar Valdez..how did he look?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
    He hasn't gone life and death with anyone. Just because he went the distance doesn't mean he struggled. But judging by your avatar you're Puerto Rican so of course your going to hate on Valdez. Instead how about give some solid fair criticism, that's how fighters will learn and improve; not with haters. Valdez has also been with better opposition than Verdejo. Just because Najera was undefeated doesn't mean he was any good, if you've seen him before Verdejo you would know. You're probably scouting Valdez for Verdejo, when that fight probably won't ever happen. Valdez fights at 126 and will probably top out at 135/140. Meanwhile, Verdejo can be at 140 as early as next year. Jose Ramirez is the Mexican fighter you should be scouting. Jose Ramirez will beat Verdejo, we can beat on it when it happens.
    Verdejo is not as good as Cotto when he was coming up. Jose Pedraza is the best up and coming PR fighter at the moment.
    loool red k

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingLegend89' View Post
      loool red k
      Red K for What? That shows you're a p*ssy, I didn't Red K you for your opinion. Valdez has been in there against two world title challengers and a guy who has faced Loma and Mares, what's Verdejo's best win? Najera lol. Najera is a bum, but keep lying to yourself to make you feel better about Verdejo. . Like I said when Ramirez and Verdejo fight, we could make a bet and I'm going with Ramirez breaking down the overrated fighter. Right now we can agree to disagree and that won't take it anywhere. But when they do fight, we'll see how confident you are in Verdejo. Pedraza is more complete than Verdejo, Felix is just more explosive and looks better to the eye but Pedraza has them skills.

Here
      Last edited by HI-TECH Boxing; 07-04-2015, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Red K for What? That shows you're a p*ssy, I didn't Red K you for your opinion. Valdez has been in there against two world title challengers and a guy who has faced Loma and Mares, what's Verdejo's best win? Najera lol. Najera is a bum, but keep lying to yourself to make you feel better about Verdejo. . Like I said when Ramirez and Verdejo fight, we could make a bet and I'm going with Ramirez breaking down the overrated fighter. Right now we can agree to disagree and that won't take it anywhere. But when they do fight, we'll see how confident you are in Verdejo. Pedraza is more complete than Verdejo, Felix is just more explosive and looks better to the eye but Pedraza has them skills.

Here
        That guy is on verdejos dick, and he thinks I hate every PR Fighter. I like Keith Tapia, Danny Garcia, and Pedrazza.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
          That guy is on verdejos dick, and he thinks I hate every PR Fighter. I like Keith Tapia, Danny Garcia, and Pedrazza.
          I could see lol. These Verdejo fans get so butthurt when you give a little criticism to Verdejo, but then they spend there whole day talking **** about Valdez (go check out some Valdez videos on YouTube) on videos and forums. Felix and Oscar are not even in the same weight class shows how much they believe in Felix, pitting him against a guy two weight classes lower. PR's are so high on Felix and they don't realize Pedraza is the true talent, shame really.

Comment

I could see lol. These Verdejo fans get so butthurt when you give a little criticism to Verdejo, but then they spend there whole day talking **** about Valdez (go check out some Valdez videos on YouTube) on videos and forums. Felix and Oscar are not even in the same weight class shows how much they believe in Felix, pitting him against a guy two weight classes lower. PR's are so high on Felix and they don't realize Pedraza is the true talent, shame really.
            There's like 3 good PR posters on all of boxingscene. They are good posters. But the rest are bias ass motherfckers

Comment

Once Verdejo gets beaten, they will realize that he is a scrub. Arum plans on having Crawford and Lomachenko be his stars of the future, not Verdejo.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                There's like 3 good PR posters on all of boxingscene. They are good posters. But the rest are bias ass motherfckers
                i dont know what u talking about anime boy, u r a bias mtfer urself.
                The irony....

Comment

Working...
                X