No announcement yet.

Conspiracy Theory Morons

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    If he continues with his insincere "I'm just asking questions" troll act he'll take one down the pipe permanently.
    "Permanently" may be in his future but I'm pretty sure he takes it up the pipe "consistently" as it is :hahahaha9:

Poet

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
      Was watching CNN before the fights at work last night, and a nerdy guy that works with me said

"Man. I was hoping that guy would get away. The government using this as an excuse to impose martial law is disgusting."

I said "A hunt for two people who blew up a crowd of innocent people doesn't warrant everyone staying inside for a day? What does?"

and he said "Well, that's what the media says. We don't know if they did it"

I got heated and said "Well, we do know that they killed a police officer, identified themselves as the bombers to someone they carjacked, threw grenades at police officers, and had explosives strapped to them."

And he got quit and said "Oh yeah,well there's that. But it's still no reason to impose martial law. We haven't done that since Abraham Lincoln".

What the **** is wrong with people these days??? You would think it was some kind of internet trolling, but they actually believe this garbage they read online. If I had to pick which source was more credible,CNN/AP or some dude in his basement on youtube who says "They lying to take your freedom!" I'm going to roll with CNN, thanks.

**** reminded me of this video, which is a ****ing hilarious conspiracy theorist parody.

The ironic part about this post is that CNN has now become the Conspiracy News Network.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        It wasn't martial law. It was "Stay in your houses because there's a couple of armed and incredibly dangerous basket-cases out there and they've already blown up a marathon."

Oh and here is a picture of one of the fascist police state cops delivering some fascist milk to a family because that's just what a fascist police state is like.

What a fascist.

Whatever happened to this poster, squealpiggy was the funniest dude ever in debates. Even if he was losing, he would break yo ass with those bubble quotes

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Whatever happened to this poster, squealpiggy was the funniest dude ever in debates. Even if he was losing, he would break yo ass with those bubble quotes
          Yeah, wonder what ever happened to him. Wasn't it the 9/11 thread that he last debated? I can't recall

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Truly one of the funniest dudes we've had on here.

Comment

• I just reread most of this thread and I am in almost in tears with laughter at my desk this morning.

Comment

Working...
              X