Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Full refunds for fans expecting Gamboa-Rios.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full refunds for fans expecting Gamboa-Rios.

Steve Carp ‏ @stevecarprj Close
    Just talked to @denaduboef. Tix prices stay same for Rios-Abril at Mandalay 4/14. Full refunds for those expecting Gamboa at pt of purchase

Steve Carp ‏ @stevecarprj Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
    However, refunds must be sought by 5 p.m. March 23, that's a week from Friday.

Really happy to hear this. I dodged a bullet; Gamboa no-showed the day my cousin and I were getting ready to buy tickets. But I'm glad those that already bought are getting their money back. Hopefully they can cancel flights and hotel rooms without too much trouble. What a mess this thing is. We went from the most anticipated fight of the year to an absolute debacle. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      Really happy to hear this. I dodged a bullet; Gamboa no-showed the day my cousin and I were getting ready to buy tickets. But I'm glad those that already bought are getting their money back. Hopefully they can cancel flights and hotel rooms without too much trouble. What a mess this thing is. We went from the most anticipated fight of the year to an absolute debacle. SMH
      Hurry up and get that refund. Only one week.

Comment

Really happy to hear this. I dodged a bullet; Gamboa no-showed the day my cousin and I were getting ready to buy tickets.
        Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
        Hurry up and get that refund. Only one week.
        I didn't buy the tix. Gamboa no-showed the day I was set to buy. Saved me some hassle.

Comment

was lookin forward to this fight but most anticapted is a big quote for this fight,, i think this woulda been a mismatch up for gambao self-preservation lol

Comment

I didn't buy the tix. Gamboa no-showed the day I was set to buy. Saved me some hassle.
            Ahhh. I gotcha.

Good stuff.

Comment

For as much crap Arum and Top Rank get, props to them for actually refunding those who bought tickets to the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by HBGBoxingFan View Post
                For as much crap Arum and Top Rank get, props to them for actually refunding those who bought tickets to the fight.
                This is normal, only a fly-by-night shyster company would try to stick to the money, a top company like Top Rank would automatically refund.

Comment

If its too good to be true, it probably is. Was very enthusiastic about this fight, makes me thing that Abril brawl @ the presser was just a convenient set up.

Comment

I'm surprised they didnt try and pull the "card subject to change" excuse

Comment

Working...
                    X