Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know how I can pass a drug test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
    explain? like is it somethink i drink, or something i attempt to slip in?
    its a small bottle full of fake urine. when you go take a piss test you take the bottle with you and that's what you put in the specimen container. hide it somewhere on you and it comes with a heating pad.

Most important thing to remember is to make sure that by the time you pour that fake urine in the specimen cup that the fake piss is still warm. Please remember that.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
      Don't do drugs!

site has more funny guys every time i come on, thank you dane cook, great joke

Originally posted by Bluetech View Post
      its a small bottle full of fake urine. when you go take a piss test you take the bottle with you and that's what you put in the specimen container. hide it somewhere on you and it comes with a heating pad.

Most important thing to remember is to make sure that by the time you pour that fake urine in the specimen cup that the fake piss is still warm. Please remember that.
      sell them at pharmacy's or?

Comment

just found out they test you before the test

Comment

You have a full week? Just drink a great deal of water every day and you should be fine, unless you're a very habitual smoker.

Comment

site has more funny guys every time i come on, thank you dane cook, great joke

sell them at pharmacy's or?

lol hell no, you have to go to a smoke shop. Its pretty expensive. around 40-50 bucks.

Remember, timing is everything. Make sure that bottle is still warm by the time you actually put the fake piss in the speicmen cup.

I recommend you buy a another heating pad and some rubberbands and before you get to the clinic go to a restroom put on the heating pad that the fake piss comes with then put the extra heating pad using the rubberband and hide the bottle.

I recommend tying it around your ankles/lower leg. Who is doing your drug test?

Is it your job or an outside company?

Comment

just found out they test you before the test
              huh??? explain.

Comment

lol hell no, you have to go to a smoke shop. Its pretty expensive. around 40-50 bucks.

Remember, timing is everything. Make sure that bottle is still warm by the time you actually put the fake piss in the speicmen cup.

I recommend you buy a another heating pad and some rubberbands and before you get to the clinic go to a restroom put on the heating pad that the fake piss comes with then put the extra heating pad using the rubberband and hide the bottle.

I recommend tying it around your ankles/lower leg. Who is doing your drug test?

Is it your job or an outside company?
                a job at a plant

Comment

dont drink water- that's a myth. Having your bladder dilluted actually flushes more thc into your urine. Plus they can tell when you drank too much water and they'll just test you again.

There are some things my buddies used that dissolves it in your system but I don't know what it was. They found it on the internet. They blazed 3 days before and passed.
                  Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-11-2012, 04:21 PM.

Comment

huh??? explain.
                    i ment check you before the test

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                      dont drink water- that's a myth. Having your bladder dilluted actually flushes more thc into your urine.
                      do you have a better option?

Comment

Working...
                      X