Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua-Klitschko was an instant classic! Nobody watched Klitschko-Fury twice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshua-Klitschko was an instant classic! Nobody watched Klitschko-Fury twice

This is what a heavyweight fight is supposed to look like. Klitschko v. Fury was trash and went down as the least violent heavyweight title fight in history. Horrible, boring fight. Skills doe. Masterclass doe. Outboxed him doe. Not a clean punch landed over 12 rounds. Can't even make a highlight video out of the fight. But these boxing hipters will try their best to convince you it was a better fight than the one we saw tonight.

This is another case where the purist/hipsters will try to convince you that your eyes were lying

Comment

Fury made easier work of Wladimir than AJ did. Facts.

Comment

Don't let them convince you your eyes lied to you tonight

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
          Fury made easier work of Wladimir than AJ did. Facts.
          Right here folks. This is what I'm talking about

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Right here folks. This is what I'm talking about
            Yeah carrying 250 pounds looking like a gassed Elephant. Getting leaned on by an old man & getting pivoted by a 41 year old out the ring for the best part of 18 months.

F*ucking wonderful stuff. Next best thing since sliced bread. Or should I say Mohammed Ali?. You bunch of sheep.

Comment

Yeah carrying 250 pounds looking like a gassed Elephant. Getting leaned on by an old man & getting pivoted by a 41 year old out the ring for the best part of 18 months.

F*ucking wonderful stuff. Next best thing since sliced bread. Or should I say Mohammed Ali?. You bunch of sheep.
              jajajajajjajaa not baad four a mick

Comment

Didn't I call it or what? They actually want you to believe them instead of your lying eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel666 View Post
                  jajajajajjajaa not baad four a mick
                  Apparently going life & death with Grandad was better than Dusseldorf. Yes it made for better viewing but last night put the whole division into perspective.

Life & death with an inactive fighter on your own home turf or a one sided schooling in a place where you can't get a decision. One fighter went down like timber from Wlads straight right & one ate it up. As Motorcitycobra says "Don't let your eyes lie to you".

Comment

Apparently going life & death with Grandad was better than Dusseldorf. Yes it made for better viewing but last night put the whole division into perspective.

Life & death with an inactive fighter on your own home turf or a one sided schooling in a place where you can't get a decision. One fighter went down like timber from Wlads straight right & one ate it up. As Motorcitycobra says "Don't let your eyes lie to you".
                    josha is a cheap sucker puncherering streoid addict but woh is duddeldorf i have nver sea him fite will he knocked out josha

Comment

Working...
                    X