No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Vows - "There Will Be More Fights!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
    cant be one pac thread in NSB where someone doesnt mention floyd.

L
    O
    L

awkwaaaaaaard
    pac is the bernanrd hopkins of asia...

Comment

He should probably just get out, things in boxing usually don't get better after something like that happens. Good luck to him though

Comment

No one wants to retire off of such a devastating loss

Comment

Originally posted by Lotus Flower View Post
          cool story bro?

ps thom yorke is a boss!

Comment

Even Jordan had bad nights, Pac will be back better than ever

Comment

Canelo vs Pacroid

Marquez has nothing more to prove, he's whooped Pacroids a.ss 4 times already

Comment

Originally posted by Lotus Flower View Post
                They fight nothing alike, and Bernard Hopkins speaks his damn mind. You wouldn't see him getting bullied around by no bob arum

Comment

If there's anybody that can comeback from such a devastating KO it's pac. Because of his mindset. I mean after the KO he was in great spirits and took the defeat in stride. He never showed a sign of discouragement. Unlike guys like hatton, cotto etc that when defeated they kind of take it to heart.

He will not retire. Pac is too much of a competitor and warrior to retire on a loss like that. Not going to happen.

Comment

I think we can all agree that was the best Manny has looked since the Cotto fight. His speed, power and conditioning was all there (which surprised me).

I think what Manny will learn from this is that he doesn't have to be overly aggressive to put opponents away. That's what got him clipped and if he would have continued to just box, he could have broken down JMM and looked to take him out late.

Most won't admit it, but Manny has improved a lot skill wise, which is why I'm confused that Roach had him trying revert to his primative pre FW style in which he was reckless and always lunging in.

He should just use the Cotto/Margarito approach in which he broke his opponents down over the course of the fight instead of going for the kill.

Comment

relax Pacroid fan.

Pacroid hasnt come back yet, and let me remind you Cotto came back to win a title. Pacroid is done, no matter who he attempts to come back to fight, he gets put to sleep again

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
                      If there's anybody that can comeback from such a devastating KO it's pac. Because of his mindset. I mean after the KO he was in great spirits and took the defeat in stride. He never showed a sign of discouragement. Unlike guys like hatton, cotto etc that when defeated they kind of take it to the heart.

He will not retire. Pac is too much of a competitor and warrior to retire on a loss like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X