(photos) Mayweather ask fans to pray for (Hospitalize) 50 Cent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pray for your own boyfriend Floyd

Comment

He had surgery to tighten up his hole… back end.

Floyd paid for it.

Comment

Word is that he has a disorder called intestinal pseudo-obstruction, which is very life threatening.

After blogging the story of 50 checking into the hospital earlier, I just received an email from a hospital employee claiming to have "the inside track".

According to her story, which 50 has now confirmed as "pretty accurate", the following events occurred.
        "50 Cent said he had traveled to London on business over the weekend for a soccer event. While there he had a meal shortly before heading to the airport. On the way to the airport he fell ill and couldn't keep his food down. However, needing to be back in NYC to complete some tape he continued to his flt. On the plane he ate a meal without incident. After landing at JFK he headed straight to his office, stopping along the way to grab a bite which after eating made him ill again. After being unable to hold his food down he decided to spend the night in the city versus heading to his mansion in CT (the one that was once owned by Mike Tyson she goes on to say)

She goes on to say "the following morning 50 went to see his doctor where his temperature and blood pressure were checked, both of which were normal." still according to her "He left the doctor's office and went straight to his office to do an interview DJ Drama and DJ Enuff for his mixtape" (she's referring to the Gangsta Grillz one - dropping this Tuesday).
        "At that point 50 fell ill once again. He felt light headed, started sweating and having abdominal cramps due to dehydration I guess and not having any food left in his stomach. His staff was growing increasingly concerned (he has NEVER been sick) as he left the office. On his way home he knew something was wrong and immediately went to the hospital where we gave him morphine for the pain. He was given a dye to drink and went through a cat scan which revealed he had a blockage in his small intestine."
        "At that point 50 was given the option of having a tube placed down his nose into his stomach to relieve the blockage or have surgery. After four unsuccessful attempts to remove the blockage with the tube doctors decided that method was not going to work. As of now he is being observed to see if anything changes, if not he will have to undergo surgery."

Please say a prayer for 50 and wish him a speedy recovery.
        Not my words but his assistant.
        Source

Comment

Originally posted by killacash View Post
          Word is that he has a disorder called intestinal pseudo-obstruction, which is very life threatening.

Not my words but his assistant.
          Source
          Say what you like about Floyd, and I have criticised him more than most, but you got take your hat off to him, he truly loves Fiddy, more than money itself or his fame and fortune.

Make him seem human instead of the tool how he normally acts like. I don't wish ill on anyone so I hope 50 make a full recovery, but I'm not religious so no prayers from me.

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
            Did he have a baby by me?
            fuvking classic!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
              He had surgery to tighten up his hole… back end.

Floyd paid for it.
              lmao.......

Comment

Why your phone off...thats some female **** right there

Comment

Working...
                X