Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carson Jones Reacts To Robbery Against Margarito: "He Quit!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mexicanstyle View Post
    Exactly im from tijuana obviously rooting for my neighbor margs but ur right margo knew he had thaat ace up his sleeve for when he felt he needed to pull ot out and godamn did he ever he had a sneaky smile on him just as ref stopped him so obvious what was bout to happen even jones stopped celebrating i luv my coty my country but this is the reason we dont h@ve huge fights in mex or greaat foreign orvamerican fighters come here bcuz crap like this makes sport lose credibility and mexico corrupt
    Exactly. Ace up his sleeve.

Don Tony just played a checkmate move on Jones. Out slicked him, out thought him and out right played him. The man's a ****ing genius. He forced Jones to play his entire deck and then... boom.

In México, Margarito is unstoppable, close to invincible

Comment

Dang, not only is he a cheater but he's a quitter too.

He's now Antonio Quittercheato

Lol

Comment

He fought a Mexican in Mexico & he's surprised that he was robbed? 🤔

Comment

I didnt see this dude mad during watching what was going on, i wouldnt be surprised if he got paid off

Obviously he was robbed, defitnitely the biggest robbery ive seen based off that everybody knew Margo couldnt continue and stopped it with the cut excuse and gave him the decision

Comment

So much for being willing to die in the ring ay margs?

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
              I didnt see this dude mad during watching what was going on, i wouldnt be surprised if he got paid off

Obviously he was robbed, defitnitely the biggest robbery ive seen based off that everybody knew Margo couldnt continue and stopped it with the cut excuse and gave him the decision
              I seen him robbed before, what's he going to do? He's in the other guys house. Mexico or London, he's an army of one.

Comment

War Jones! **** Quittercheato he's a disgrace to his country

Comment

There's a reason he's no longer the Tijuana Tornado of before. No more plaster of Paris, no more KO's, no more worth a damn...

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                    So much for being willing to die in the ring ay margs?

Lol, exactly.

His eye was no where near as bad as his fights against Cotto and Pacquiao. Lol, but in this fight with Jones, his eye was such a problem.

He's willing to die in that ring, lmao!
                    What a crock of ****. This story keeps getting better and better for Antonio Quittercheato! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by hrt3333 View Post
                      War Jones! **** Quittercheato he's a disgrace to his country

Lol, he sure is

Comment

Working...
                      X