Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Rips Adonis Stevenson For Failing To Unify in Past

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Rips Adonis Stevenson For Failing To Unify in Past

WBA/WBO/IBF light heavyweight champion Andre "SOG" Ward was part of the August 19th ESPN broadcast team for Terence Crawford's third round TKO of Julius Indongo to unify all four major belts. Crawford is the first fighter to accomplish the feat in the super lightweight division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The real question is why aren't you unifying with Stevenson?

Comment

Stevenson wanted to unify against Kovalev but Kathy Duva didn't want Kov to go to Showtime to do the fight...She was afraid that if he lost, he would not be featured on HBO for a while.

With Ward being with Roc Nation, he won't try to unify with Stevenson either.

Comment

Stevenson might rip Ward a new one if he hands that left. If ever there was a fight between 2 fighters whom I can't stand, and can't decide who I'd want to win, it's this one.

Comment

Stevenson lost all credibility when he ducked Kovalev, jumped ship to Showtime and Haymon. Ward is 100% correct, Stevenson is a POS (Piece of s***). Ward is the king and fought and beat the king of the division.

Comment

Danm no one respect Adonis not the fans fighters or sport commentators his reputation is runined

Comment

Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
              Stevenson wanted to unify against Kovalev but Kathy Duva didn't want Kov to go to Showtime to do the fight...She was afraid that if he lost, he would not be featured on HBO for a while.

If he wanted to unify, why'd he reject their offer after the purse bid collapsed?

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
                Stevenson might rip Ward a new one if he hands that left. If ever there was a fight between 2 fighters whom I can't stand, and can't decide who I'd want to win, it's this one.
                With Ward's caliber he can read Adonis. I want this fight just so that Ward has Dawson and Stevenson as some sides covered in Gravy as Kova is the main meat from the resume.

Comment

well why dont you try to unify against him then instead of trying to fight the guy stevenson already beat.

Comment

Originally posted by JRB123 View Post

But why did Stevenson jump to showtime when they were ready to begin negotiations? Cause he ducked. Then blamed kovalev.

Comment

Working...
                    X