This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do people hate African-Americans?

But they don't hate their European ancestors that brought us here as slaves from Africa. We didn't ask to be here. I would've been fine living in the jungle naked and free.(starving but free)

Originally posted by Trigger unhappy View Post
    But they don't hate their European ancestors that brought us here as slaves from Africa. We didn't ask to be here. I would've been fine living in the jungle naked and free.(starving but free)
    Ignorance
    Upbringing
    And stupidity

This is everybody's world

Comment

because they are superior in every way

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger unhappy View Post
        no ones rushing to go back.

Comment

Cause they packing.

Comment

because of their human tripod abilities

Comment

BBC + athletic abilities = jealous white men and we don't even have to add when black guys sleep with white women.... white guys worst nightmare.

Comment

I don't know many African Americans. I know a lot of blacks though. Most African Americans I know are pretty cool. But I've only known maybe 5 in my life. One of them was a real lazy fu*ker who was rich.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
                  BBC + athletic abilities = jealous white men and we don't even have to add when black guys sleep with white women.... white guys worst nightmare.
                  LOL I have never seen so many dudes talk about black dudes dicks than on this forum.

Fu*kin weird.. .lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
                    BBC and athletic abilities isn't exactly what goes through my mind if I ever find myself in an all or vastly majority black city or town.

Comment

Working...
                    X