Who is the best player in the NBA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Are you still a Clippers fan or no? Beat you boys like a drum
    Yep, not a shameless bandwagoner like you. You will disappear when the Dubs inevitably tumble. I'm glad you just discovered basketball though.

Comment

Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
      Put LeBron on the Dubs and KD on the Cavs and what happens???
      I thought the Cavs had a deeper bench though? You swore by it.

Comment

Yep, not a shameless bandwagoner like you. You will disappear when the Dubs inevitably tumble. I'm glad you just discovered basketball though.
        Salllltyyyyyyy

Comment

If Patrick Ewing leaves the Knicks to play with Jordan, Pippen, and the Bulls does he win a ring?
          If Karl Malone leaves the Jazz to play with Jordan, Pippen, and the Bulls does he win a ring?
          If prime Charles Barkley leaves the Suns to play with Jordan, Pippen, and the Bulls does he win a ring?

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
            KD, and it's not even close as far as I'm concerned. He legit played 1st all NBA defense in the playoffs, and especially the Finals, and of course his offense is the best in the league.

Edit: I just looked up his playoff stats, and WTF......this dude is a cyborg. 56% from the field, and 44% from behind the arc. What!? Those aren't even real stats. That's mind boggling.
            The only thing Durant is better at is scoring. Overall offensively Lebron is still better. He puts pressure on all 5 guys on the floor. Defensively Lebron is better. He can guard all positions and is a great off ball defender.

No player in NBA history has as much power over the game as Lebron does. Not even Jordan.

Comment

Can someone explain how KD is better now than he was with OKC? Only difference is he's playing with an all star team...show me otherwise

Comment

Salllltyyyyyyy
                No salt just calling you what you are...if KD can actually lead a team to a chip without an unfair advantage I'll be impressed

Comment

Can someone explain how KD is better now than he was with OKC? Only difference is he's playing with an all star team...show me otherwise
                  Stop living in the past. Its not 1996.

Kevin Durant is the best player in the NBA.

If he joined the Clippers you wouldn't mind.

Were you mad at L3/8ron when he left the Cavs for Miami?

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                    The only thing Durant is better at is scoring. Overall offensively Lebron is still better. He puts pressure on all 5 guys on the floor. Defensively Lebron is better. He can guard all positions and is a great off ball defender.

No player in NBA history has as much power over the game as Lebron does. Not even Jordan.
                    Prime Shaq did.

1st player I saw get triple teamed in a game.

His teammates were literally playing 4 on 3 every game.

Comment

Stop living in the past. Its not 1996.

Kevin Durant is the best player in the NBA.

If he joined the Clippers you wouldn't mind.

Were you mad at L3/8ron when he left the Cavs for Miami?
                      Haha of course no rebuttal of substance...name me HOF caliber players that couldn't join a championship team that went 73-9 and could not win a championship???

Comment

Working...
                      X