Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how many of us that starting to believe that 9/11 was an inside job?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I think if you've taken the time to apprise yourself of all of the stuff we have done and know about, you can't take it completely off the table.

Comment

I don't believe the whole bush planned it conspiracy or it was faked.. I have no doubt that radical Muslims hijacked planes and crashed them... the most insidious part that I'm most intrigued by is the corrupt aftermath with the BS Iraq invasion, and bin ladens ties to CIA years ago.. I have no doubt that the CIA has funded these dudes and have used them for their own gain, and it just happened these radicals went rogue

Comment

not exactly an inside job.....but i believe the next president, barack, knew osama bin laden. It was full of secret service in them towers. They both wanted the secret service dead. wasnt ya normal office jobs in them towers, trust me.

someone planned the towers going down years ago cause america secret service think they are too good and own everything. and they were literally trying to take over the world.

Comment

Originally posted by moltres. View Post
            not exactly an inside job.....but i believe the next president, barack, knew osama bin laden. It was full of secret service in them towers. They both wanted the secret service dead. wasnt ya normal office jobs in them towers, trust me.

someone planned the towers going down years ago cause america secret service think they are too good and own everything. and they were literally trying to take over the world.
            Wtf did I just read...

In 2001 obama was a nobody in Illinois

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Wtf did I just read...

In 2001 obama was a nobody in Illinois
              he was a nobody. and thats how he wanted it to be. dude was here there and everywhere. he has afgan in his blood. he aint fully black, looks asian you can tell. maybe a quarter, half. but im not saying he was a a bad president. im just saying he knew it was going to happen and didnt care cause it was scummy secret service.

Comment

It was clearly an inside job

Comment

Working...
                X