Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should Haye fight next(If Vitali ducks)?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    David Haye will find another over-40 opponent.

Perhaps he'll go for Hasim Rahman.

Or he might fight someone coming off three losses, after all he fought the man he called a "three-loss loser".
    You do realize Haye fought PRIME Wladimir Klitschko in 2011?

Thats a higher quality opponent than anyone Povetkin, Helenius, Adamek or Pulev has ever faced. It was only his 5th heavyweight fight and he went the distance.

To imply that Haye is afraid of any guy in the HWD when the best couldnt stop him is ridiculous.

Comment

I went with Fury. That fight would be huge in the UK and the build up would be hilarious.

Fury's called Haye out a few times but I doubt he'll take the fight if the opportunity came up.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
        You do realize Haye fought PRIME Wladimir Klitschko in 2011?

Thats a higher quality opponent than anyone Povetkin, Helenius, Adamek or Pulev has ever faced. It was only his 5th heavyweight fight and he went the distance.

To imply that Haye is afraid of any guy in the HWD when the best couldnt stop him is ridiculous.
        But Haye went in with Wlad only because it was the biggest payday of his life. And Haye fought like a frightened chicken.

He was reluctant to fight Wladimir, he backed out of the fight the first time it was signed. He was even late coming to the ring the day it finally did happen because he was shook.

Otherwise, Haye has targeted old men like Ruiz, Barrett, Audrey, etc or fought people coming off three straight losses like Chisora.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
          Anything to warrant a Wlad-rematch.

Wlad isn't keen on rematching Haye, simply because he struggled with his lateral movement. Most of those rounds were close rounds with hardly anything landing... it wasn't domination as some ppl make out to be. Haye needed a better gameplan. Neither fighter came out better from that fight honestly.
          Great insight! Wlad-Haye is the most misconstrued fight in Heavyweight history. Haye landed more Power shots but Wlad won with the defensive long jab. It was a very mentally demanding fight for Wlad and I doubt he wants to do it again if he can avoid it.

Comment

Haye should fight Povetkin and Adamek.

Both lucrative and important fights.

Comment

Result would be similar to this.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
                Poll to come!!!!
                Its got to be Fury. Cos Fury has been mouthing off against Haye, and Haye has been unnervingly quiet and reserved for himself.

If it dont happen Haye might regret it, as he will be labelled a chicken for the remainder of his life. Haye is in his prime, so even if he dont get the brothers straight away, he isnt retired so can fight the likes of Fury, and if he beats Fury, then Price.

Nothing wrong with domestic fights.
                Last edited by hugh grant; 02-03-2013, 07:20 PM.

Comment

if he cant get the vitali fight then he should do whatever he has to do to get a rematch with wlad. the performance he gave that night cant sit well with haye.

Comment

I'd like to see him vs Arreola

easier fight than Chisora ino

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                      I'd like to see him vs Arreola

easier fight than Chisora ino
                      Yep, he would be smacking a slow, fat punchbag in the face for as long as it lasted.

I do like how the big Klitschko fans keep saying Chisora was 'coming off 3 losses' - Well, it was 2 losses, one of them was a robbery against Helenius and the other was when he gave Vitali a hard 12 rounds - then Haye flattened him. I suppose it's easier for them to discredit someone they dislike though.

Comment

Working...
                      X