Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surely Sonnen Stann should be co main event for 136?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surely Sonnen Stann should be co main event for 136?

Let's be honest, featherweight is a BS weight class in MMA. Is White trying to hype these guys before they've done anything? They should be on the Facebook card as Florian doesn't excite me or his nobody opponent.

Stop watching MMA you idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
      Let's be honest, featherweight is a BS weight class in MMA. Is White trying to hype these guys before they've done anything? They should be on the Facebook card as Florian doesn't excite me or his nobody opponent.
      Sonnen vs Stann, lmfaooooooo

No way should a world champ and top 3 p4p fighter be fighting on a prelim Facebook fight.

This is probably the worst thread I've seen here and there's been quite a bit of stupidity on this forum in the past few months.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
        Sonnen vs Stann, lmfaooooooo

No way should a world champ and top 3 p4p fighter be fighting on a prelim Facebook fight.

This is probably the worst thread I've seen here and there's been quite a bit of stupidity on this forum in the past few months.
        agreed....

Comment

I'll be straight n say i'm not mad on the lower weight divisions in boxing or mma, just doesn't excite me as much as the bigger boys, but some fights are always worth a watch still.
          Bit of a dumb thread and comment about it bein a poor fight, bein as it's a world title bout lol
          Don't know why ya'll r laughing abwt Sonnen vs. Stann though?
          I love Chael Sonnen personally, MMA wouldn't be the same without a funny, loudmouth, smartarse motha****a like Chael! That's why Dana was never gonna release him from the UFC.
          Nuff fighters take PED's in MMA, it's one of the easiest sports in the world to get away with it yu know. Thers no random drug tests a gwarn, It's routine testing pre and post fights, i believe. Chael was just unlucky
          It will be another sick fight when Chael and Anderson go toe to toe again...

Comment

WOW YOU ARE A ****ING ****** LMAO

Do you even know who Jose Aldo is? He's the Anderson Silva of the lower weights. Not to mention Florian was a world class lightweight. Once Aldo destroys him and Mendes, he's gonna take over Lightweight.

Not to mention your probably a huge hypocrite watching Floyd & Pac at 147, and Featherweight in the UFC is 145.

Comment

This has to be one of the worst thread in the history of the MMA section. Period.

Comment

LOL you do realize that KenFlo has don ten times as much for the UFC as Chael Sonne or Stann right?
                Plus he's fighting an MMA p4p fighter in Aldo. Plz don't make threads about stuff you have no idea about.
                Last edited by Boxingtech718v2; 10-07-2011, 07:46 PM.

Comment

I agree, OP. Jose Aldo is a bum and Kenny Florian is a bum who is yet again dropping weight classes in a desperate attempt to finally win a title. Unfortunately for Kenny Florian he won't win a damn thing. He's only slightly more of a bum than Jose Aldo. Kenny Florian started his career as a MW and keep dropping weight classes hoping he'll finally find a mismatch so he can win a world title. The dude is like 35 years old. Hopefully when he loses this weekend he'll just retire. But I have a feeling he'll just move down to 135 and try to take the title from Cruz.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
                    I agree, OP. Jose Aldo is a bum and Kenny Florian is a bum who is yet again dropping weight classes in a desperate attempt to finally win a title. Unfortunately for Kenny Florian he won't win a damn thing. He's only slightly more of a bum than Jose Aldo. Kenny Florian started his career as a MW and keep dropping weight classes hoping he'll finally find a mismatch so he can win a world title. The dude is like 35 years old. Hopefully when he loses this weekend he'll just retire. But I have a feeling he'll just move down to 135 and try to take the title from Cruz.
                    Aldo destroyed Brown, Faber, Manny, and Cub, not to mention even though he wasn't in the best shape still took it too Homminick and won on his worse night. Something Chael can't do on his best night like at UFC 117 when he blew a 5 round led in 10 seconds.

Who has Florian lost to thats a bum? He's only loss to world class fighters. He was top 5 lightweigh for years, will be a top 5 featherweight even if he loses. He can beat anybody but the champ.

Wait til Aldo bumps us and rapes Edgar and Melendez. He'll make you a believer real quick.

Comment

Working...
                    X