Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd: I Want $100Mil To Fight PAC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who actually believes this??arum uses floyd as a smoke screen every damn time..and people believe him

Comment

Bob Arum is lying once again. He is just trying to sell the Pacquiao-Mosley garbage by mentioning Floyd's name.

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
        I wouldn't say so, seems as if it were a bribe ... and looks like Floyd refused it as they haven't been speaking as much as they were in Aug 2010.
        Yeah. He may not be the wisest guy in the game but that's why he has Haymon. To tell him, "uhhh...no."

The sad thing is, I miss King. Robbed the **** out of fighters but boy did he put on great fights.

Comment

Damn some people are actually believing this ****!! The world is dumber than it looks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

No matter how they laugh and talk about old times King and Arum are closer to enemies than friends. King will try to **** over anybody envolved to make sure his check is right. I'd be interested to see the contract that comes with that LOI because for 100 mil I'm sure it aint that cut and dry.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              Well knowing Don King I am sure a good percentage would be cold hard cash, it would be hard to turn down 20 million in greenbacks in person. With the promise of a lot more money.
              Yup, sounds about right.

BTW, remember when forums would have threads titled "age check"? Reading the posts in this thread, you can guess the proper range for each person

Comment

Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
                OST? that sig is good
                OSDT my bad lol

Comment

100M?! gawdam.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Yup, sounds about right.

BTW, remember when forums would have threads titled "age check"? Reading the posts in this thread, you can guess the proper range for each person
                    At least how far people go back following the sport

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
                      OSDT my bad lol
                      OSDT? still ..

Comment

Working...
                      X