• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
    Beterbiev...
    Get real dude...

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      Vs sub level opposition

the last time he faced someone decent in fonfara...he went the distance.

fonfara later gets stopped in a round v smith.
      'good chin's ' eh ? bika had a good chin and he couldnt stop him either...

i wouldnt say he was the hardest puncher in the division until he KO's someone in the top 15.
      anyone can ko some bum's/ low level opposition.
      Stevenson crushed the cruiser weight champion Bellew. Fonfara's chin has eroded from the beating that he took from Stevenson

Comment

Kovalev and Beterbiev appear more heavy handed but Stevenson has that sniper like 1 punch and you're waking up with a flashlight being shone in your face type power.

I think Stevenson has the edge as far 1 punch power goes.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          artur beterbiev
          Bigdummyshow, I know it doesn't fit your agenda but please try to explain why it would be Beterbiev and not Stevenson

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
            Bigdummyshow, I know it doesn't fit your agenda but please try to explain why it would be Beterbiev and not Stevenson
            You know why....

Comment

One punch, prob stevenson, but overall its Kovalev. He has natural power in just about every punch and hes almost always in position to throw them with power

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                Kovalev and Beterbiev appear more heavy handed but Stevenson has that sniper like 1 punch and you're waking up with a flashlight being shone in your face type power.

I think Stevenson has the edge as far 1 punch power goes.
                Yea, that's kind of where I'm at on the subject. Kovalev has brutal jabs and freakish overall power. But, Adonnis is a true 1-punch guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  One punch, prob stevenson, but overall its Kovalev. He has natural power in just about every punch and hes almost always in position to throw them with power
                  Stopping guys that can punch is different..that's what Stevenson does.

Kovalev is stopping guys that can't punch.

Kovalev couldn't stop Hopkins...a guy that was just KTFO by a construction worker.

Stevenson is stopping guys that can actually punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Yea, that's kind of where I'm at on the subject. Kovalev has brutal jabs and freakish overall power. But, Adonnis is a true 1-punch guy.
                    Freakish power would have finished off Hopkins and Ward.

Come on now.

Comment

Stevenson's left is probably the hardest single punch. I would say Beterbiev's the most concussive puncher because his shots do a lot of damage without needing a lot of distance. Kovalev is very obviously very heavy handed as well but he needs to get that extension on his punches to have them be the most effective.

Comment

Working...
                      X