Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jones explains why you should pay to view gg

He makes a great point anyone else agree? Hope this does at least 200k

Comment

#1 vs #2 in the division. Both have KO power. Likely the best either has fought. If you can find value in that, it's absolutely worth it. If you don't see the value in it, don't order.

As a fan of boxing and Golovkin, I think it's worth it. Of course I'd rather it be on regular HBO, as should most all fights, but if PPV was the only way for the fight to get made then I'd much rather see it on PPV vs not happening at all.

Comment

Golovkin shows up to put a show. Aslong as the undercard is fair, it deserves doing well.

Comment

GGG fans say he's a PPV star, then turn around and say they don't want to pay to see him fight

Make up your mind, folks.

This is a PPV fight. Hell, I might buy the fight so it will show on my cable bill, then drive to see it live

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            #1 vs #2 in the division. Both have KO power. Likely the best either has fought. If you can find value in that, it's absolutely worth it. If you don't see the value in it, don't order.

As a fan of boxing and Golovkin, I think it's worth it. Of course I'd rather it be on regular HBO, as should most all fights, but if PPV was the only way for the fight to get made then I'd much rather see it on PPV vs not happening at all.
            Agreed....

Comment

GGG vs Jacobs is a damn good fight

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                Agreed....
                Agree with what? Fights like this should be on ppv?

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                  Agree with what? Fights like this should be on ppv?
                  Yes.............

Comment

On May 5, 2015, we lost a lot of fans for lack of action.

Boxing fans have always complained about fighters running and not taking risks. We get a fight that has Hagler vs Hearns written all over it and guess what? People still complain and are now complaining about paying $54.95.

Mayweather vs Pac = Complaining, no action
                    PBC = Free Tv. Still complaining because the right fights aren't being made.
                    Golovkin vs Jacobs = Top 2 MW's in the division in their prime with guaranteed Hagler/Hearns action..... But people still complain because they have to pay a few dollars.

Well you know what? If all people are going to do is complain regardless of what fights are made and not made, then maybe you guys should start watching NASCAR and Golf. It's literally impossible to please people now a days

If internet were around, people would've been complaining about Hagler/Hearns, Leonard/Hearns, Ali/Frazier, etc

Comment

Working...
                    X