No announcement yet.

Loeffler: Jacobs vs Golovkin would be a BIG fight especially in New York

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loeffler: Jacobs vs Golovkin would be a BIG fight especially in New York

@ 6:20 Leoffler says GGG vs Jacobs would be a BIG fight; especially in New York.

There you have it. Leoffler also says he's neutral to Haymon/PBC/Dibella. Canelo-GGG won't happen due to 155 lb request. Now let's get the GGG-Jacobs ball rolling

Interesting how Jacobs win over Quillin not only redeemed him in the eyes of many but also they feel he would be a big win for GGG. Quillin was his only noteworthy win, and he didnt look so good against Lee who most completely disregard. That being said it would be a popular fight in NY, and makes alot of sense. Hope it can get made.

Comment

I'd like to see this, but this entire forum knows it won't happen.

Jacobs calls himself a "a-side" fighter and wants mega $ to fight, despite dog **** ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        I'd like to see this, but this entire forum knows it won't happen.

Jacobs calls himself a "a-side" fighter and wants mega $ to fight, despite dog **** ratings.
        Stop being so pessimistic all the time.

Jacobs trainer said 50/50 is fair. He's wong. 60/40 is fair in favor of GGG. All party's should come to the table and work things out.

Tom doesn't have a problem with PBC/Haymon or Dibella. TOm thinks it's BIG fight in New York. If Tom gives Danny what they were trying to give Saunders, there's no doubt in my mind we would have a fight after GGG vs Johnson if everyone comes to the table.
        Last edited by Chollo Vista; 01-18-2016, 09:28 PM.

Comment

The deal calls for a minimum of four fights, although the Geale bout was the first one under the contract. The agreement also has provisions for overseas fights and potential pay-per-view fights, meaning there could be far more than four bouts. The bottom line is that all of Golovkin’s fights, wherever they may take place, will be on HBO or HBO PPV for the foreseeable future.
          http://espn.go.com/blog/dan-rafael/p...exclusive-deal

1. Rubio

-Murray overseas

2. Willie Monroe Jr

PPV- David Lemieux

3. April 23rd, 2016

-Canelo PPV?

4. No Canelo PPV

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
            http://espn.go.com/blog/dan-rafael/p...exclusive-deal

1. Rubio

-Murray overseas

2. Willie Monroe Jr

PPV- David Lemieux

3. April 23rd, 2016

-Canelo PPV?

4. No Canelo PPV
            HBO is under new management and open to doing business with Haymon/PBC.

Comment

Bump.........

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                HBO is under new management and open to doing business with Haymon/PBC.
                So you think Haymon will let Jacobs go fight on a rival network, when he is paying money for his guys to fight on PBC networks?
                Would you?

Comment

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
                  So you think Haymon will let Jacobs go fight on a rival network, when he is paying money for his guys to fight on PBC networks?
                  Would you?
                  You guys are the most business oriented fans I've seen in my life and it reakes of fear for your favorite fighter's safety.

It doesn't matter what I think or what you think about the business.

What we DO know is Loefler says Jacobs vs GGG is a BIG fight in NY. We DO know that Team Golovkin is neutral with PBC/Haymon. What we DO know is Jacobs and GGG are the two best MW's in the division. What I DO know is I want the best to fight the best.

What I DO know is Team GGG is acting as if Daniel Jacobs doesn't exist.
                  Last edited by Chollo Vista; 01-21-2016, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                    You guys are the most business oriented fans I've seen in my life and it reakes of fear for your favorite fighter's safety.

It doesn't matter what I think or what you think about the business.

What we DO know is Loefler says Jacobs vs GGG is a BIG fight in NY. We DO know that Team Golovkin is neutral with PBC/Haymon. What we DO know is Jacobs and GGG are the two best MW's in the division. What I DO know is I want the best to fight the best.

What I DO know is Team GGG is acting as if Daniel Jacobs doesn't exist.
                    Look at what's going on in boxing, dummy.
                    Anyone with an IQ over 80 should know this **** already.
                    How is Jacobs or Lara or any of these other PBC guys going to fight on HBO? Explain your version of it.
                    Last time Lara was on HBO was in 2012 and that was because TopRank won purse bids for the Vanes fight.
                    The only other Haymon guy since then was Edwin Rodriguez for the Ward fight and E-Rod signed with Haymon shortly before the fight was made.
                    Why wasn't Wilder vs Szpilka on HBO? Why isn't Garcia vs Guerrero on HBO?
                    Last edited by i'm a fun haver; 01-21-2016, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X