No announcement yet.

No Muslim as U.S. President?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    And yet the press won't ask Hillary the same questions, despite the fact she brought up Obama and his possibly being a muslim back in 2008 when she was running against him.

not only is obama a muslim, he is also a kenyan-born lizard.

he wasn't a great president, but the world didn't end simply because he was a muslim, born in africa, or a reptile.

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
      Carson's right. Any Muslim who is defined as a practicing Muslim isn't fit to defend the constitution. The constitution was created with judeo-christian principles in mind.
      It really wasn't. You know what was created with Judeo-Christian principles in mind? Islam.

Comment

It would be like having a pedophile in charge of a day care center.

Comment

This thread is exactly why it doesn't matter, it won't happen. We don't as a nation care for Muslims, aka most of us hate them and pretend me don't to be politcally correct. I won't get mad at those said people like I normally do, but we won't have an Omer or anything as a president anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            It really wasn't. You know what was created with Judeo-Christian principles in mind? Islam.
            It really was. Why do you swear on the bible when in court if it holds no importance or relation to the United States rule of law? And what exactly does "One nation under God" mean to you? That its misinterpreted and really means one intellectual nation over god?

Comment

The trouble is a lot of liberals would instantly vote for a Muslim candidate just to be quirky and ironic.

They're liberals and do anything for attention including extreme acts of public sexual self-humiliation. So some sort of preventive measure might be necessary.

Comment

I'd prefer to keep our politics as secular as possible, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
                  Religion should have nothing to do with running any country. I would not vote for any candidate in a Canadian election who let it be known that he governs according to his religious beliefs.
                  But the country ( Canada) is Christian and follow the Christian value as much as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    If you are a U.S. born citizen then you have the right to run for president regardless of your race, religion, creed, sex - that I don't oppose. However, I would not vote for a Muslim president because my values are not compatible with those under Islam.

What value do you have that goes against Islam?.

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
                      It really was. Why do you swear on the bible when in court if it holds no importance or relation to the United States rule of law? And what exactly does "One nation under God" mean to you? That its misinterpreted and really means one intellectual nation over god?
                      What would be the difference between swearing an oath with a bible and a quran?.

Comment

Working...
                      X