No announcement yet.

Marcos Maidana Vs Keith Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marcos Maidana Vs Keith Thurman

Didn't see anyone post about this scheduled fight on BoxRec for the Vacant WBA World Welterweight belt. Who wins?!
    Marcos "Chino" Maidana
    57.69%
    Keith "One Time" Thurman
    42.31%

The poll is expired.

This could end up being like Chino vs Ortiz, except without anyone quitting. Depending on who wants it most and can take the beating to stand up till the end. Both guys are touching the canvas doe!

Comment

i wont be surprise if keith gets koed

i still doubt his chin

Comment

Keith knocks him the **** out

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
          i wont be surprise if keith gets koed

i still doubt his chin
          I feel the same, he has more natural talent but Maidana will land and what happens when he does is the question.

Comment

I seriously doubt that this fight happens. However if it does, I take 1 time to win. I'm willing to put up dem points on it.

Comment

If it does happen FOTY watch

Comment

if chino applies the same pressure to one time as he did Floyd I think he can get the win. one thing for sure, this fight will let the world to see what one time is made of.

Comment

not sold on thurman yet, I've seen him hurt in all 3 of his past bouts. when chino cracks him he will swarm his ass. then again he could spark chino easily. id take chino.

Comment

Robert Garcia said that if no Mayweather rematch than Maidana is gonna retire

If this fight does happen I'm picking Chino.

Thurman talks a good game but I need to see more from him. I think Maidana vs Porter would be more evenly matched

Comment

Working...
                    X