Keith "ONE TIME" Thurman......Rate him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thurman shows he can pressure and slug it out: Not impressed

Thurman shows he can box: That wasn't impressive either

I guess these people want a Mayweather/Rigo/Pacquiao/Ward in every fighter.

I give him a 7ish. He'll keep winning and that number will keep going on.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

One Time has looked solid so far.. Wish that Maidana fight happened. If he gets passed Soto he needa to get a title shot..

Comment

Should be a Jr middleweight

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
            A lot better than people give him credit for that's for sure. I like that he can counter off the back foot, that's unique today.
            This. You guys are sleeping on Thurman.

Don't hop on the bandwagon when he wrecks Karass.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
              Re watched this fight a few days ago. Beat the stuffing out of Chaves.

Comment

Keith Thurman fan here I give him a 7 for now. I'll be sad the day he might go against Garcia. I'll still root for my boy Danny at this point he's more proven and better all around. Thurman vs Ortiz please.

Comment

He's a solid 7
                  Obviously if he keeps stepping up in class that number will increase.
                  He's a solid all around boxer interested to see him against Soto-Karass.

Comment

A bit early to tell (we will know more after Saturday). If I had to rate him today, it would be a 6. He's certainly better than average, but he had not been legitimately tested to warrant anything higher. Should be beat S-K convincingly, I'd give him a 7 or 8.

Comment

I think he is one of the best 147 pounders in the world. He can box well and he has great power and killer instinct. I am not sure how your 1 to 10 scale works but I will give him a 9. I think he is not as good as Floyd and Pacquiao but better than Broner and about as good as Bradley.

Comment

Working...
                      X