Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lucas matthysse busted eye vs Vivian harris.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    I said Garcia would beat Matthysse around the same time. But this guy had it spot on about the eye injuries. Even without those, Matthysse would have lost, he can't dog it out.

shut the f#ck up, you clown

he dogged it out just fine in a fight of the year candidate against molina. same with provodnikov. danny blinded him, and he dogged just fine. he didn't beat danny, but that doesn't make him any less brave for fightin gseveral rounds with one eye closed

tough fight with humberto soto. didn't dog, doe!

he's limited. he's always been limited. now he's faded, and can't take shots he used to take.

the week after big fights is an opportunity to show everybody in NSB how little you understand boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
      shut the f#ck up, you clown

he dogged it out just fine in a fight of the year candidate against molina. same with provodnikov. danny blinded him, and he dogged just fine. he didn't beat danny, but that doesn't make him any less brave for fightin gseveral rounds with one eye closed

tough fight with humberto soto. didn't dog, doe!

he's limited. he's always been limited. now he's faded, and can't take shots he used to take.

the week after big fights is an opportunity to show everybody in NSB how little you understand boxing
      Molina is not world level. Neither is Soto. Like I said many times before, Matthysse loses when he steps up. Weren't you one of those saying Matthysse beats Garcia? Does that still hurt?

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        His achilles heel is his eyeball

Eye know what you mean, Lucas
        omg

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          Molina is not world level. Neither is Soto. Like I said many times before, Matthysse loses when he steps up. Weren't you one of those saying Matthysse beats Garcia? Does that still hurt?

i've seen danny fight twice live. i like him quite a bit, and liked himi even more before the robberiues and haymon favoritsim. i was actually very pleased when he beat lucas. it shut a lot of insufferable bsceners up.

i was at that fight, BTW

i thought matthysse would win, the way vegas and most pundits did. i was going to bet on him, but he was a 2.5ish to 1 favorite, and i didn't think those were good odds at all. i thought that fight favored lucas slightly, the way most experts did.

your reply makes it no less stupid to say that lucas matthysse "couldn't dog it out" when he's clearly dogged it out multiple times.

Comment

• Great call, OP.

He was spot in with everything.

Comment

Working...
            X