No announcement yet.

Little girl help guys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
    @ d-mize I see Leo on ur sig , I remember seeing him in the gym when he was 17 allot , he'd get a boxing lesson from a 14 yr old who was the best I've seen in person, I looked at the other dudes pro rec hes only 1-0 .later saw him in the street and asked why he only had one fight 2 years ago.
    He got a name?

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
      He got a name?
      Yes flavio rodriguez

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
        Yes flavio rodriguez
        Any fight plan in the future?

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
          Any fight plan in the future?
          he told me he still goes and trains , but he got off track because of work and his gf was a model or something and she left him , and he started slacking off after that. hes only 22 still so he can get into the swing of thins. but this dude would whoop grown men when he was 14! i remeber he whooped some pro who was 22 left his face a bloody, and the pro told me he was landing cuz i let him i mean hes only 14.

Comment

do u have pics of the gf? send me a pm

Comment

She told me she was single.

Comment

Originally posted by Android18 View Post
                do u have pics of the gf? send me a pm
                yes i do bro wont i get introuble if i send u pics?

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
                  She told me she was single.
                  lol no wonder they thought the name dorian was fishy, i was thinking what does the name have to do with them not believing ? haha that was the name on her contacts so it its what it is.

Comment

i am sorry for u mate..

i am in a strange situation myself... been with this girl over a year... everything is great. But i know she cheated on her ex.. who was some nigerian and a dickhead by all accounts and didnt treat her right. She says the other guy saw that she was lonely and took advantage and she slept with him 3 or 4 times before stopping it and telling her bf. she stayed with him another 6 months and then met me.. cheated on him but dumped him that night for me (we had known each other a year through work)

Thing is they say once a cheat always a cheat.. so i have that feeling in the back of my mind it could be just around the corner. Her previous bf was a dick and useless but is that an excuse

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                      i am sorry for u mate..

i am in a strange situation myself... been with this girl over a year... everything is great. But i know she cheated on her ex.. who was some nigerian and a dickhead by all accounts and didnt treat her right. She says the other guy saw that she was lonely and took advantage and she slept with him 3 or 4 times before stopping it and telling her bf. she stayed with him another 6 months and then met me.. cheated on him but dumped him that night for me (we had known each other a year through work)

Thing is they say once a cheat always a cheat.. so i have that feeling in the back of my mind it could be just around the corner. Her previous bf was a dick and useless but is that an excuse

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

yeah man similar stuff happened to me, if they did something before they will probably do it again, she was a great girl but one thing that always worried me . when i started talking to her she had a bf they had issues and broke up soon after and she acted like he didnt matter at all and wanted me bad, so i figured when a new dude comes around same might happen to me. like they say easy come easy go.

Comment

Working...
                      X