No announcement yet.

Little girl help guys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little girl help guys

Ok so my gf , is typical gf very chance she gets she goes through my phone and always tries to find dirt on me any way she can, shes over now said she was going somewhere with my sister calld her because she's taking a while, her phones rings and turns out she forgot it here, should I rate her phone? I never go through her stuff but I mean it's here lol.

Wow ! I guess the saying is true paranoid people have guilty conscience .

Comment

I'm the resident mack so I will help you out here free of charge.

It depends. When you look into your significant other's phone it's for one reason, to find SOMETHING. Right? You aren't looking for any other reason that you want to find something nefarious. Now if you are prepared for what you will see than go for it. If you trust your girl enough then just let it go......though it might eat at you a bit that you really want to check but once against be prepared for what you might find.

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
        Ok so my gf , is typical gf very chance she gets she goes through my phone and always tries to find dirt on me any way she can, shes over now said she was going somewhere with my sister calld her because she's taking a while, her phones rings and turns out she forgot it here, should I rate her phone? I never go through her stuff but I mean it's here lol.
        Sure why not, take a picture of your nutsack and save it as her screensaver..

Comment

Do it. You'll feel like a prick afterwards I imagine, but if she's that messed up, she's probably hiding something.

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
            Wow ! I guess the saying is true paranoid people have guilty conscience .
            So, you're saying you found something?

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              I'm the resident mack so I will help you out here free of charge.

It depends. When you look into your significant other's phone it's for one reason, to find SOMETHING. Right? You aren't looking for any other reason that you want to find something nefarious. Now if you are prepared for what you will see than go for it. If you trust your girl enough then just let it go......though it might eat at you a bit that you really want to check but once against be prepared for what you might find.
              That avy

Comment

as soon as i unlocked the screen , it was a text from " dorian" it reads as followed " i love you baby and miss you" she rights back love you too. so much adrenaline in me right now and shes still out with my sister.

Comment

go through it, but don't be surprised if she's getting dick'd down by a well hung Mexican thug.
                  Last edited by LeG00N; 01-04-2013, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    go through it, but do be surprised if she's getting dick'd down by a well hung Mexican thug.
                    read my above post bro, i woulda laughed at ur post earlier not too funny now cheers.

Comment

Working...
                    X