I don't really see a lot of

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
    who would have expected you to run over onto boxingscene after manny loses

As dull as you are you must have known you couldn't cope with the **** coming your way
    brains , brains to get me ..you clearly dont have that so stick to posting photshopped pics..

Comment

Honestly I can't stand Floyd but I wouldn't **** on his if he loses or if he gets brutally KO'd.

The is no such thing as an "invincible fighter". A facade is created to sell tickets and create a buzz. Anyone who truly follows the sport knows anyone can get it, but as true fans we remember greats like Floyd, Manny and others for the great moments and not their failures.

With that said, Floyd is going to get KO'd himself soon, unless he faces scrubs or retires soon. The writing is on the wall and it's only a matter of time.

When It happens, as much as I dislike him, I truly wont be on here ****ting on him. Boxers deserve more than that and while I joke around on this site, I have a deep respect for all fighters, even the ones I dislike, because they make the sport I love what it is today.

Comment

There ain't no reason to gloat~ throwing it in some peoples faces would be entertaining but you don't even need to do that because deep down they can't lie to themselves anymore so what else can you really say to make that worse?

A great fighter got starched by another great fighter, I am happy JMM is finally getting his due that is really the most important matter of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          brains , brains to get me ..you clearly dont have that so stick to posting photshopped pics..
          Sure took you a long time to come back with nothing. I suppose it's hard to type when you only have one hand available as you recover from a slit wrist and shell shock

cry some more "mark"

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            ESB is a shitstorm still, I don't blame puga for not posting over there. Besides, there is hardly any restrictions on banter over there and look how scarce the tards get without being able to cry/red k/report things.
            You nailed it on the head. They're ready to gang bang puga over there

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
              Sure took you a long time to come back with nothing. I suppose it's hard to type when you only have one hand available as you recover from a slit wrist and shell shock

cry some more "mark"
              wtf , ive been here since saturady givin props to marquez and telling about floyd what he really is " a b1tch"...

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                even pac fans post in that thread..its a joke thread..

as a floyd fan I dont care..pac is a good fighter even better than jmm..its not pacs fault the majority of his fans would die to lick his ball sack.

Comment

wtf , ive been here since saturady givin props to marquez and telling about floyd what he really is " a b1tch"...
                  but you gotta give it to floyd he beat the guy who knocked out your guy..if it was the other way around you'd be trolling here 24/7...

and of course you gonna give JMM credit..you have no other option left

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                    but you gotta give it to floyd he beat the guy who knocked out your guy..if it was the other way around you'd be trolling here 24/7...

and of course you gonna give JMM credit..you have no other option left
                    im giving it to him " he's a b1tch"

Comment

im giving it to him " he's a b1tch"
                      If my hero ended up like this I seriously wouldn't have the nerves to call anyone else a "b1tch" lol

Comment

Working...
                      X