Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I swear NBA fans know more about bball...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocky Rode View Post
    Have you? lol

I don't think you know much about basketball. Harden did good his first few games because teams had no idea what to expect from Harden. After a few games teams got footage and are now able to stop him easily. His last 5 games he's averaging 20 PPG on a horrible FG% of 33% and a 3FG% of 17%. He's not a franchise player. He's a good role player who will occasionally have good shooting nights. That's about it though.

"best shooting guard in the league"
    Not only that but without KD and Westbrook OF COURSE Harden will get more looks and score more.

He was a 6th man in OKC now hes the man in Houston. So I dont understand why people were so shocked about him putting up numbers.

If hes the best 2 in the league then that means hes better than Kobe and Wade. Ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Django~ View Post
      Not only that but without KD and Westbrook OF COURSE Harden will get more looks and score more.

He was a 6th man in OKC now hes the man in Houston. So I dont understand why people were so shocked about him putting up numbers.

If hes the best 2 in the league then that means hes better than Kobe and Wade. Ridiculous.
      Yeah, when Harden first got to the Rockets teams didn't prepare their defense to stop Harden. That's what separates franchise players from role players. Teams plan an entire defense to try and stop guys like Kobe and Wade, but they still put up great numbers. When teams try to stop a guy like James Harden, he gets stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Rode View Post
        Have you? lol

I don't think you know much about basketball. Harden did good his first few games because teams had no idea what to expect from Harden. After a few games teams got footage and are now able to stop him easily. His last 5 games he's averaging 20 PPG on a horrible FG% of 33% and a 3FG% of 17%. He's not a franchise player. He's a good role player who will occasionally have good shooting nights. That's about it though.

"best shooting guard in the league"
        I never thought Harden was gonna average 30pts/game. i was actually surprised that he even scored 45 and 37 in his first 2 games.

Theres more to basketball than just scoring..........

Comment

and for the record, atm I think Kobe is the best SG in the league.

I was just going by what I saw the past couple of seasons.

Kobe for some reason is having the best season of his career. I didn't expect that.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
            Harden is the best shooting guard in the league IMO. so yeah, max contract ($16m) is a good signing by the Rockets.
            lmfao,what??????????

Comment

Working...
            X