Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the biggest tragedy to hit your country?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the biggest tragedy to hit your country?

Many would say the cartel wars in Mexico is a huge tragedy fueled by greed.

Like in Mexico, crime, drugs and crook politicians. Last year was so bad. Politicians here run a mafia. I just wish and hope that this year we dont re-elect those mofos. I rather have a hurricane every year than all the thief stealing and not paying the debt to society.

Comment

Tony Blair

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
        Like in Mexico, crime, drugs and crook politicians. Last year was so bad. Politicians here run a mafia. I just wish and hope that this year we dont re-elect those mofos. I rather have a hurricane every year than all the thief stealing and not paying the debt to society.
        Thats the horrible part no country will have straight politicians. Todos son pinche mafia.

Comment

Civil War....

Comment

Besides la mara...salvador has taken some nasty earthquakes.

There was a giant mudslide a few years back that owned a bunch of people. I think it was close where my dad use to live but I'm not 100% sure.

There was a civil war but that was before my time.

Comment

September 11 and Pearl Harbor.

Comment

during my time, it would be 9/11/01.

Comment

Los carteles.......in Mexico. Where this dam broke and flooded the little town my family is from in mexico destroying everything and killing a lot of people.

9/11..... even though it isn't as bad as the stuff that's happining in Mexico

Comment

the tijuana tornado.

in all seriousness, 9/11. i lived (still do) in the area. i saw it from my window. i was in shock for a couple of years, though i repressed it.

Comment

Working...
                    X